• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just like how I want my RSX to be like

Comment

Originally posted by silverpikachu View Post
      Just like how I want my RSX to be like
      Thanks man! Nobody's ever given me that compliment before!

In other news... The car has been booked in for a respray! Finally getting rid of some of those pink bits! It's also been booked in for some gloss black wrap!

Will post pics once it's done in about 2 weeks!

Also... Considering blast pipes if I destroy my Skunk2 Megapower on all these speed bumps. Thoughts?

Comment

Strap the exhaust so it gets higher clearance my friend. So high of a clearance that even the CIA will have to read blacked out extracts of the report.
        Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

UPDATE! (Copy and pasted from Facebook and edited a bit...)

I know some of you who have me on Facebook have already seen all this, but I have to update this! I am so pleased with the results!

Today has been a good day!

But let's start with Thursday afternoon, I got an update from the respray place. They sent me two pics!

So after having no car for a week, I finally got her back this morning after a mission of a drive from Rouse Hill leaving at 6am and getting to Padstow at about 10 past 7am! The car was sitting there in the driveway of the respray shop being cleaned and detailed. Renel (some of you guys may have met him already) just hung out at the cafe next door while they detailed it. They did a great job with the respray and colour matching. The only parts of the car I left untouched were the front bar, lip, hood, mirrors, front fenders, and rear bar. Those are all the parts I may replace or facelift in future. After handing over most of my savings account, I got my keys to my baby back and got back in for the first time in a week.

Drove her in rush-hour traffic to Lindfield. Another mission of a drive. Left Padstow at about 8am. Got to Lindfield at about 9:30am. Carbon Demon wasn't open yet. Mike from Carbon Demon is the nicest guy. Took care of the car and everything. He and his team added the final touches to the car. Gloss Black wrap on the roof and wing blade.

After getting home a bit after Midday, found out I had been accepted into Showcased in the outside arena. So I will be attending along with Jack.

The car finally looks immaculate. Even better than how she looked 5 years ago when I first purchased her. The colour matching is top notch, they even left me a bottle of Milano Red to touch up anything they may have left behind. They replaced my Quarter Panel decals, and put the badges back on.

Carbon also did a great job, the roof job is immaculate. The wing is even more impressive, they had to do a two piece job, so they put the seam in a place where you can barely see it under the wing, and you can't even tell it's there unless you look closely.

Will definitely recommend both places for any future work to anyone.

Credits:
          Rabee and the guys at Gow St. Autobody Repairs, Padstow.
          Mike and the guys at Carbon Demon, Lindfield.
          Hillest for keeping me entertained during the week and coming to see me when I had no car.
          Jay for lending me Felicia
          Ryan for lending me the Mirage
          Renel for driving me to Padstow, coming with me to Lindfield and hanging out with me until the car was finished.
          CJ for driving me to Padstow to drop the car off.
          My Girlfriend Teresa for putting up with me and not getting too angry about me dishing out all our holiday money.
          My family for not yelling at me too much for wasting all my money.

Here are some pics!

See you all at Showcased this Sunday!!

Comment

WOW Pal, looks amazing man, i love it!!!!!!!! Especially the gloss wrapping, sets the car off
            Have a read of my build thread

Comment

Very nice paul! Looking fresh as... nice touch with the wing wrap

Comment

Wow nice, awesome contrast !

Comment

Nice paul haha, dat holiday money :P
                  BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                  APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                  Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
                  NSEX

Comment

carbon demon - linfield: noted for future reference

your thread is a mad resource for info and eye candy m8

more entertaining than EVO magazine

Comment

Car looks amazing Paul!
                      The vinyl wrap looks perfect as well!
                      S2000 TRACK/DAILY BUILD

Comment

Looks great! I can't wait to get mine sprayed...

Comment

The black roof looks surprisingly good lol, I didn't expect that =]

Legit question; do you find all those stickers in the back annoying sometimes? hehe

Comment

Thanks everyone! Cannot wait for Showcased now, have to get all the rock chips touched up and the car completely and properly detailed before then!

Originally posted by iVTEC_R View Post
                            The black roof looks surprisingly good lol, I didn't expect that =]

Legit question; do you find all those stickers in the back annoying sometimes? hehe
                            Someone asked me the same thing on JDMST, so I'll copy and paste my reply.

"I have a convex Broadway Rear View Mirror. Gives me a wider field of vision than the standard flat-faced Broadway, I can see my passenger quarter window the entire rear window, the back seats, and my head. Honestly, it doesn't get in the way, after a while, you forget they're even there when you look in the mirror."

Comment

So... I just remembered I had a build thread...

Haven't updated it in a while... Car has changed a bit since the last time I saw everyone, which would have been WTAC and the monthly meet before that!

Most of you probably already know that the Spoon Side Mirrors went on. Yes, they're replica because legit is too expensive and I only wanted to trial them out... Trial because as I've said to everyone that's asked about the respray, I only got the parts of the car resprayed that I didn't plan to change later. Now the mirrors have been replaced, and I kind of like them. Harder to see out of them, especially with windows up because of my 15% tint.

They do look good on the car, will see if I can gloss black wrap them to suit the roof and wing.

After winning the JDM Accessories $30 voucher thing at the BBQ, I spoke to Marcus and have decided what I'll be using it on.

I will post up when it's been 100% confirmed!

Good to see everyone again at the BBQ, until next meet!

Comment

So low. Looks good.
                                ClubITR | Like

Comment

Working...
                                X