Paulieee_R's MR DC5R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paulieee_R View Post
    Any lower, and you'll offer me your sister to stop being so low. That's what's up.
    -_- I'll cut you

DC5-S

Comment

So... Did a rig-photoshoot with Joseph Hui a few weeks back, turned out all right! Car was disgustingly filthy at that point, but Joseph does a great job with his photos as always!

Comment

J hui does some great captures man
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

Very nice
          ClubITR | Like

Comment

Sick photos paulie

Comment

Lookin' good!

Comment

Jhui shots are awesome!
                That rig shots. ...... drools

Comment

Brother, just want to know how low is your front lip to the ground. Considering using either the ez lip or sti v lip so I can get my front splitter lower to the ground. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen_AUS View Post
                    Brother, just want to know how low is your front lip to the ground. Considering using either the ez lip or sti v lip so I can get my front splitter lower to the ground. Cheers
                    My STi lip isn't mounted properly, so the centre part sits 5cm from the ground. It hits pretty much everything. From little children to bits of rock. I've been meaning to remount and respray it.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

Comment

Stephen, get the other sti vlip, the 06 one with the winglets :P
                      BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                      APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                      Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
                      NSEX

Comment

Great shots paul, the car is looking real good =D

Comment

Originally posted by Jaycray View Post
                          Lookin' good!
                          Originally posted by Jax-DC5R View Post
                          Sick photos paulie
                          Originally posted by MYDC5R View Post
                          Great shots paul, the car is looking real good =D
                          Thanks boys! She's come a long way in the last year! From Lensos to Regas, from almost stock to this in a year!

Originally posted by wongy View Post
                          Stephen, get the other sti vlip, the 06 one with the winglets :P
                          THERE'S ONE WITH WINGLETS?! WHAT SORCERY IS THIS!

Comment

front lip looks good as.

Comment

So... A couple of you guys have asked me about my lip, among compliments, i did like how it sat 4cm to the ground and actually sat on the ground when i was parked in my driveway... My driveway has a slight slant upwards after a long downwards slope which makes it look like it sits low or the car over-rakes... But eventually, I did plan on removing the lip and cutting it. I got the encouragement mostly from Shak, Nathan and Fahad. They even offered to help with it...

So on a Sunday night after a 12 hour dayshift, headed over to Jay's house (BOMDC5), and he and a few other mates along with my missis (who actually looked pretty damn fine getting her hands dirty) helped out with removing the lip, using a heat gun to soften it and use a stanley knife to cut the excess off where it sits in the middle.

This is the end result.

Much happier with the result, thanks to Renel and Jack for initially installing the lip for me. And thanks to Renel, Jay Teresa and all the other Hillest boys for helping me fix it up.

Off-topic, I know its not my car, but some of you know my Missus drives a 9th Gen Civic VTIS Hatchback, so on Saturday night, also after a 12 hour dayshift, we decided to do a test fit on her car to see what kind of wheel spec she'll be going for.

We put Jay's Regamaster EVO's in 17x9" +18 on her front left. This is the result.

As you can see, the poke is massive, and the wheel gap is insane. But she has decided on White XD9's in 18 x 8.5 with an offset in the +30's.

Nobody's ever modified this model of civic, so we had to do a test fit. After the wheels, she will be looking at lowering springs. If anyone knows anything about mods for this car, please ket me know!

Cheers CITR! Happy VTECing!
                              Last edited by Paulieee_R; 24-07-13, 10:27 PM. Reason: Typos

Comment

Nice, first step of getting her approval for unlimited mods is getting her to help mod the car haha, ive yet to see my missus in action working on my car haha, maybe she can play with the garden snail im getting
                                BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                                APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                                Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
                                NSEX

Comment

Working...
                                X