Paulieee_R's MR DC5R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paulieee_R's MR DC5R

Thanks guys! Most of the money for coils has been saved. Just tossing between what coils to get!

Comment

Small Update:

Cruised down to JDMYard with Jack and a few other mates.

Got myself a HKB Boss Kit so I could install my new MOMO Monte Carlo 350mm steering wheel.

Ended up at a meet in the arvo and some of the guys fitted the wheel for me.

Had some problems earthing the horn but eventually it all fell into place. The wheel is an awesome addition to the car. Its not much smaller than the stock MOMO and feels great on the road.

Coils will be post-poned due to a QLD trip in march. Next to be installed is a genuine Spoon lower rear tie bar and front Mugen tow-hook! (thanks to Alex for both!)

Comment

Wow now you have the tie bar that I gave him haha.

Wheel looks good, hope it doesn't attract the wrong attention
        Shak's S2000

Comment

Nice! Nice and quiet steering wheel
          Integra Type R
          Integra Type S
          S2000

Comment

Paulieee_R's MR DC5R

Update:

Authentic Mugen seat covers are in to prevent further damage to the recaros. They were a gift from a group of friends along with this for my birthday last month. Best cake ever!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362648175.478410.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1362648227.082644.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1362648249.608061.jpg

Car has just been fully detailed. While I was detailing, a mate installed my Spoon lower tie bar.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362648297.051602.jpg

Car is due for rego on Monday. No money to rego it. So may have to borrow money from the Missus.

Comment

Nicee the car is looking really good ! Keen to see it again in person
              sigpic

Comment

Far out that's tough.

Nice steering wheel too.
                ClubITR | Like

Comment

Looks good Paul!

Comment

Looking good bro. Needs some low life
                    sigpic

Comment

Cheers boys!

Originally posted by Hau View Post
                      Looking good bro. Needs some low life
                      Haha, yeah, I went to Shift Performance today and took a look at the Silvers Neomax Coilovers they have, they're the same one Jack's running in his DC5R.

Quality is good and the price is decent coz I know Van.

Will probably end up getting those, but not anytime soon, I'm in major debt to the missus so it will probably be a few months until I can afford coils.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulieee_R View Post
                        Cheers boys!

Haha, yeah, I went to Shift Performance today and took a look at the Silvers Neomax Coilovers they have, they're the same one Jack's running in his DC5R.

Quality is good and the price is decent coz I know Van.

Will probably end up getting those, but not anytime soon, I'm in major debt to the missus so it will probably be a few months until I can afford coils.
                        get the ones with camber top. And I am in debt with the missus too i know how you feel bro. But lucky its not heaps
                        sigpic

Comment

Paulieee_R's MR DC5R

And make absolute sure ou get shortened tie rods or your wheels will forever be mexi poke, no matter how much cyber tips and bolts you get

Comment

You dont need shorten tie rods as long you have camber.
                            Instagram: @ictorv2 & @00zaku

Comment

Paulieee_R's MR DC5R

Originally posted by stienerv2 View Post
                              You dont need shorten tie rods as long you have camber.
                              I meant that your toes going to be off.

Just from personally exp, as I need a good -3 to tuck the tire. With oem tie rods I run out of adjustment.

Comment

Originally posted by fr4n View Post
                                I meant that your toes going to be off.

Just from personally exp, as I need a good -3 to tuck the tire. With oem tie rods I run out of adjustment.
                                yea iv had the same experience.. shortened tie rods are a must if your going aggressive camber..

Comment

Working...
                                X