Clear All

Im m4d with a 4!
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Comment

Great weather today!

Picked up our ganadors;

Installed, felt it was a PITA to remove door cards just to access the plug for power towards the mirrors... time consuming since I needed to do it 4 times;

And Julies car;

I had Ryan aka Magnet from JDMST paint it for me. great pricing reasonably happy with his painting! and an all over great guy!

kthanksbai
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

Sold my Exedy stage II clutch kit..

ORC 309D clutch kit

Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

welcome to ganador club

Comment

funky mirrors indeed
            ClubITR | Like

Comment

Thought you might like

Comment

Thanks for the pics Timmy.

So last weekend I went on a cruise with Tim and I loved how the car felt. Wasnt going to sell.

Yesterday I looked at the plans of a potential property.... Loved it... coincidently Obed messaged me at 5am on facebook this morning enquiring about my KPRO. I gave him a deal that he simply could not refuse and my Recaros, KPO, TODA header are now being sold to Obed upon his return from Korea.

It was definiately a regretful sale however it is the perfect time to offload those parts and who better to let them take it, but a ClubITR member.

I seriouslyed loved that Toda Header / Spoon N1 combination!
                Integra Type R
                Integra Type S
                S2000

Comment

Sad to see it go.
                  I should come visit you to catch up and see your car before all the goodies get sold ^_^

and Obed. Wattaballer. Ooooft!

Comment

Come past Robbie, I doubt I'll take my car out though

PS here is a link o my FS thread!

HERE
                    Integra Type R
                    Integra Type S
                    S2000

Comment

So, I sold pretty much everything and I think I'll just install the front mount :P

Im going to miss the exhaust and the KPRO and the Recaros, and I was really looking forward to upgrading my drivetrain however it wouldnt be economical spending so much and not using it at the track as much as I would like.

Next mods for the car is when the clutch actually begins to slip;

Exedy Stage II Clutch Kit
                      Exedy Lightweight Flywheel
                      Wavetrac LSD

If im dropping the gearbox might as well put the LSD in ey :P

I will have a pair of RE002/ pair of RE001 and a full set of Semis up for sale soon so keep your eye out. Will be up for sale in November!
                      Integra Type R
                      Integra Type S
                      S2000

Comment

I thought you sold the LSD ?

Norm

Comment

I sold the lsd but i will buy another one when i need to change the ckutcj. Right now i dont want my money tied up incar parts and rather have it at call
                          Integra Type R
                          Integra Type S
                          S2000

Comment

Cleaned up interior and made my switches look more cleaner. Thanks to dvs
                            Integra Type R
                            Integra Type S
                            S2000

Comment

always wanted an ITR but this is giving me second thoughts!the car is gorgeous! in love with the mugen lip kit... may i ask where you got it from? for future references if i do end up with an S. :O
                              > http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...894#post254894

Comment

Cheers mate!

Mugen Lip Kit was bought in japan via Jesse Streeter and had it shipped via Aaron @ Import Monster...

Its easier just paying $3k to Leo @ jdmconcept for it. the extra $500 u pay from these guys is well worth the LACK OF headache
                                Integra Type R
                                Integra Type S
                                S2000

Comment

Working...
                                X