Comment

Congrats on the sale!

So... what's next?
      ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
        Congrats on the sale!

So... what's next?
        Thanks Felix, well ~ you guys already know I am seriously keen on that blue DC5R I posted before. But I might be getting something special I'll keep it a surprise until I got it in my garage

Comment

Less surprise, more telling!!

Comment

Looked amazing. Congrats on sale also, looking forward to the next build thread!

Comment

Blast from the past ~ this was taken on Happy Laps Lakeside a few months ago when I still had my old splitter setup. More to come soon ...

Comment

Sad to see it go. Your dad did spend a lot of money, to get it where it was. Special thanks to him as well (Wish my dad was like that)

Amazing how it got to 61 seconds! Very keen to see what's next
                Moiz
                無限 teamgroundzero 無限

Comment

This is what happened after 2 months of ownership for new owner ~ I'm not sure of how it got into an accident, but it does take skill to be pushing a car like that on the street.

So sad to see it end up like that, was such a fast car on the track! It doesn't seem major, just panel damaged. Sigh, this is why I need to get my new car soon ... so I don't regret selling my old DC5R.

Comment

A real shame to see something like that happen to the baby you put 3 years into.
                    Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

Ouch, such a shame, was so clean and immac before first was prashs old dc5, now this, but at least this one repairable
                      BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                      APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                      Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
                      NSEX

Comment

Wow, that sucks man, sucks that you put all the hard work into it and for him just to crash it
                        S2000 TRACK/DAILY BUILD

Comment

Beauty and a beast in one! That crash sucks though... The time and investment put into the car turns to nothing with such a simple crash!

Comment

Damn such a shame. That's two accidents so far on the same side . Hopefully chosen insurance party does a good job .

Dw about it Stephen, can't wait to see your new car
                            Moiz
                            無限 teamgroundzero 無限

Comment

that hurts..

Comment

Working...
                              X