• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by felixR View Post
    Nice one Shak!
    Originally posted by Hau View Post
    Nice work shak. Will def keep an eye out on this thread
    Thanks for the support guys!

Beaks bar just came in so decided to take some pics while it was sunny

Free number plate cover thingo that came with it.. I'm guessing it was meant for American plates. If anyone wants it i'm giving it away for free lol

Took this pic for the lols to see how it would sorta look like with the lca's

More parts on the way!!!
    Shak's S2000

Comment

nice dude..

get em on and take the money shot

aww yeah

Comment

The lca's wont go on till I find the socket for it

anyway another delivery today

More is definitely on the way!
        Shak's S2000

Comment

Hey guys, time to update this maybe for the last time at least for a couple months or so.

My dba slotted rotors came in about a month ago.. Unfortunately I didn't ask the ebay seller if the rotors would fit our AUDM DC5R's (since he was aussie based), and as it turned out they were for the JDM DC5R's. I'd just like to warn you guys out there buying rotors/discs to make sure they fit and are suited for the car you're purchasing them for =P

As a result of the dilemma, I have planned to buy the jdm brembo brake conversion in a couple weeks/months time. Still unsure whether or not this will go down though.

Pics of the discs, they look similar to if not the same as Sinh (Smoothaz) ones

I'd like to let everyone know that nothing will be happening with my car's progress at least till June..As I have now invested in property, and have a mortgage to payoff :P

By June I should know how to plan my budget and manage my money so i'm just waiting until then.

Like I said before I have planned for the JDM brake conversion in the near future but who knows if that will go through, and also when June comes hopefully a k-pro + tune.

Sorry to anyone who was looking forward to my progress, I was really looking forward to it myself but the decision to buy the unit was really last minute.

Hopefully i'll be back to update this thread with some exciting stuff real soon!

Till then,

Shak xoxoxo
          Last edited by Shakeel; 09-02-12, 02:49 PM.
          Shak's S2000

Comment

Nice additions!!!

Damn the bar and LCA will look so good!

Makes me wanna get a set =P

Comment

Unfortunately i've had a stroke of bad luck today like a few others have as well.

I was turning right, into a street. I was driving a bit slow before the turn (40km/h) as I didn't know where the street was, speed limit was 50km/h. Some guy in his landcruiser decided to overtake me as I turned right.. then I felt a bump from behind..

From a bystanders point of view i'd say its 75% his fault and 25% mine. Nothing major is wrong with his car just a bent bullbar and maybe front bumper damage.

Some of you may have seen this on facebook already but for the others:..

If I am to be found at fault that would just suck and probably wont be doing anything to the car for at least a year after getting it repaired since I am tight on money now..

Thankfully I am okay, and no one was injured.. it could have been worse so yeah.
              All I can do is wait for the decision by my insurers!
              Shak's S2000

Comment

Damn...

How did he overtake you? How many lanes on the road?
                Like Cars For Hope | www.carsforhope.com.au | www.berty.com.au

Comment

pwoahhh, sorry to hear man
                  1995 Honda Civic EG (K20)
                  1998 Nissan 180SX Type X (SR20)
                  2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Emission Monster)

RHCP
                  F1 Nut

Comment

I rkn its his fault, instead of waiting for you to finish turning then go, he went and expected you to keep going into the turn =\
                    BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                    APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                    Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
                    NSEX

Comment

cuz i had an accident not long ago, cept was on the other side, was my fault cuz i merged into their lane when the gap wasn't big enough and bam, got hit, wasn't as major as yours, just lower bumper dmg and rear quarter panel, thing is, i didnt go through insurance cuz wanted no claim bonus, so i kinda got a dodgy job done on mine =\ guy oversprayed the panel when he resprayed so where the door is there's some rough parts =[ but good luck with your car but it will never be the same D: like mine
                      BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                      APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                      NSEX

Comment

Originally posted by Berty View Post
                        Damn...

How did he overtake you? How many lanes on the road?
                        It was just one lane each way. Was a normal surburban street. He started overtaking me from the right side going on the other side of the road and didn't realise I was turning right.
                        Shak's S2000

Comment

what a dumbass, HIS FAULT!
                          BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                          APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                          NSEX

Comment

the key question is, were you indicators on to turn right?

sounds like it is his fault nonetheless
                            1995 Honda Civic EG (K20)
                            1998 Nissan 180SX Type X (SR20)
                            2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Emission Monster)

RHCP
                            F1 Nut

Comment

Id say its landcruisers fault.. From behind. Should hVe left safe distance
                              Integra Type R
                              Integra Type S
                              S2000

Comment

Originally posted by dnapol View Post
                                the key question is, were you indicators on to turn right?

sounds like it is his fault nonetheless
                                I do admit my indicators were not on which is my fault. I knew I wouldn't have enough time to let the car behind me know so I took the turn at a quick enough speed so I wouldn't affect traffic behind me. I didn't know he planned to overtake me. I understand him overtaking me if I was pulling over to the curb on the left, but staying right up on my tail then crossing over to the wrong side of the road to overtake me cause I was going 40 instead of 50
                                Shak's S2000

Comment

Working...
                                X