Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The CITR Forza Motorsport 3 Thread (Awesomeness Inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont have an xbox... yet and i never use special k for my gaming alias. I have something else... it's a secret

I'm thinking about getting a Samsung 40" LCD series 6/7 TV + Xbox 360 and hook up the 40" to my computer as a secondary monitor... too big? lol Plus I get the free TV 22" w00t!

Comment

dooo eeetttttt!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Hey what are people's best times on Tsukuba?

from memory i managed low 57s in a Seat Cupra Supercuup (that yellow race car you can buy off the shelf).

Comment

Originally posted by **Ghost** View Post
          Hey what are people's best times on Tsukuba?

from memory i managed low 57s in a Seat Cupra Supercuup (that yellow race car you can buy off the shelf).
          What class? I'm sure I could rattle off some sub 50 second lap times in R1 cars but that's not what you're asking.

Comment

Originally posted by m0nty View Post
            What class? I'm sure I could rattle off some sub 50 second lap times in R1 cars but that's not what you're asking.
            Its a Class A car i'm quite sures... I think its actually called the Seat Leon Cupra Supercup and is part of a one make series in UK.

Sub 50 seconds is awesome man... (full circuit right?) i haven't tried but i'd imagine the R1 cars are not suited to Tsukuba... CEPT for maybe the final turn where you can actually go fast enough for downforce to matter...

outta interest what wheel do you use?

Comment

Comment

that looks bloody nice!
                wow forza looks like a nice game...im tempted in buying one + xbox 360

Comment

there was a sweet 199 deal for an arcade and forza 3 don't know if that bundle is still around

just started playing last night, jdm dc2r ripping it up!

Comment

Originally posted by c01567 View Post
                    there was a sweet 199 deal for an arcade and forza 3 don't know if that bundle is still around

just started playing last night, jdm dc2r ripping it up!
                    where abouts :O ?
                    MY VTEC GOOOES!BAAAAAABWAAAAAAH

Comment

Working...
                    X