Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The CITR Forza Motorsport 3 Thread (Awesomeness Inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a Mugen Integra. There's also a Mugen Civic Type R.

Comment

can u get bodykits on it?? theres talk of gt5 having it.. but they also said it was supose to be out last christmas lol.. dont knw wat to believe

Comment

Great game, I'm currently using a DC2R with K20A.

I prefer GT handling over Forza. I don't think it's as accurate as GT in terms of driving feel, but its the closest one yet, and the number of cars and tracks is amazing. Driving with the controller seems to be much better than Forza 2, but I still use the MS wheel. All it needs now is a clutch pedal as Forza 3 has clutch support.

At the moment my favourite course is Fujimi Kondo Stage D, its like a touge/OP style downhil course, lots of hairpins and fast sweepers, awesome fun.
        ClubITR Team NSX Owner #001 (Berlina Black)

Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #010 - Evo 9 on E85 - Sold

DC2R - Sold

Comment

I've just finished putting the Spoon Sports Type One DC5 livery up on my Forza 3 storefront (10,000cr) along with an OPAK and Spoon Sport logo (1000cr).

I thought I'd take my shiny-custom-tuned, class B DC5 out for some online fun with a couple of randoms -

WTF! Turn 10 have removed the custom online public lobby feature! I can't get into a lobby with users wanting to race the same class vehicles unless they are Class A and above!

I've had some epic races in the lower classes before as it's really close for learners to do well in.

Anyway I had a trawl through the forums at T10 and it seems theres a petition to get this fixed. http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/fo...t/3112213.aspx
          Download the vinyl and add it to your cars.

The only way to get lower class races is to "party up" and invite the party in to a custom race so if anyone wants to add me.
          Gamertag: SpoonzGFX
          Monty have you got any custom tunes up yet?

See you on the track.

Comment

Originally posted by SpoonZ View Post

The only way to get lower class races is to "party up" and invite the party in to a custom race so if anyone wants to add me.
            Gamertag: SpoonzGFX
            Monty have you got any custom tunes up yet?

See you on the track.
            I've put up a C425 Fit Sport and the RX-7 Savannah drift tune. I'm in the process of getting funds up to tune some other cars. Add me to your favourites and I'll do the same to keep an eye on your designs. Special K's Idolmaster Aston Martin DB9RS design is up too. Make sure you grab one for when you get the car later. It was the most downloaded livery yesterday.

Another couple of my pics.

Last edited by m0nty; 27-10-09, 11:23 AM.

Comment

i personally haven't played FM3 but a good friend of mine says FM2 has better driving feel than the new one. Says the new one is "easier" to drive/play

Comment

Originally posted by tofu View Post
                i personally haven't played FM3 but a good friend of mine says FM2 has better driving feel than the new one. Says the new one is "easier" to drive/play
                What assists does he use? I find the new game a huge step up in terms of weight transfer and driving dynamics. I drive with no assists and find the cars to be much more lively than FM2.

Comment

Nice,
                  Sorry I missed your party invite the other day - I wasn't being an ignorant sh*t. I'd left myself logged in and was watching the TV at the time

I too find this much more responsive than Forza2, I'm playing with All assists and lines off, manual gearing. The only exception to this is the new tracks where I have the breaking points ON until I've learnt the track.
                  Last edited by SpoonZ; 27-10-09, 11:51 AM. Reason: no need for a second post :)

Comment

only pic i have at the moment. MA61 supra with 300kw NA. crazy drift car

xbox live username is foo1982
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SpoonZ View Post
                      WTF! Turn 10 have removed the custom online public lobby feature! I can't get into a lobby with users wanting to race the same class vehicles unless they are Class A and above!
                      Yeah this is so stupid. I used to race B class in my Toyota 2000gt (shelby racing paint job) and own much newer cars lol.
                      sigpic

Comment

SPECIALl K OK's IDOLM@STER DBR9
                        $10,000k cap on #007 DBR9 base in storefront

Comment

my goodness!

does anyone have a pic of a hotted up dc2r?
                          ClubITR | Like

Comment

that game is no doubt very very pretty!!

Comment

must...not....buy...360!
                              hurry up GT5!!!! FM3 looks great though!
                              k20A DC2R

Comment

agreed with k20eg lol.. hurry up gt5.. nothing will ever beat gt =p

Comment

Working...
                                X