Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The CITR Forza Motorsport 3 Thread (Awesomeness Inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Type S Tony View Post
    Whats your fav character & car combination, i like luigi in the nostalgia mobile
    I use my mii, that suspiciously looks a little bit like hitler, and use the big black offroader.

Comment

Cant wait GT5 to come out & thats precisely the reason it is taken so long to be released, its gonna be the best race car game to date.
      Well since you put it that way.... I mean, Too Human spent 5 years in development and it was a, um... well it was, ahhh average at best. Long development times does not = good games. Poliphony Digital are NOT Blizzard.

Duke Nukem Forever anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by m0nty View Post
        Well since you put it that way.... I mean, Too Human spent 5 years in development and it was a, um... well it was, ahhh average at best. Long development times does not = good games. Poliphony Digital are NOT Blizzard.

Duke Nukem Forever anyone?
        Well their previous releases in the GT series outdone expectations so ide expect this one to have a similar results. Not knocking Forza, im just a Playstation guy @ heart thats all.

Comment

i had mad fun going around that mountain track in a totally standard dc2r last nigh.... i played it for hours, shits fun
          k20A DC2R

Comment

Well their previous releases in the GT series outdone expectations so ide expect this one to have a similar results. Not knocking Forza, im just a Playstation guy @ heart thats all.
            You are only as good as your last race, so to speak. The issue I have with GT is the lack of development. See scores below to understand what I mean.

Gran Turismo 3 95/100. Arguably the standard for these types of games. Now look at scores since then? Reviewers pinned the follow ups for lack of development and advancement.

GT4 Metacritic 89/100

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue 80/100

And now Forza Motorsport...

Forza Motorsport 92/100

Forza Motorsport 2 90/100

Forza Motorsport 3 92/100

The reason why gaming journalists favour the FM series is because with each new incarnation they move the series forward in terms of drivability, depth and the overall experience. The ownice is on GT5 to pull out something epic to beat what journalists now call...

WonderwallWeb

Forza 3 is without doubt the best racing game yet. Absolutely stunning.
            Destructoid

Forza Motorsport 3 is the new king of racers.
            I may sound like a fanboy but GT has to prove to me it's the king. Forza holds the crown for now.

Comment

for now.......
              k20A DC2R

Comment

farout monty.. 44k gamer points? lol..

Comment

Originally posted by DvS- View Post
                  farout monty.. 44k gamer points? lol..
                  I play games some...

OK, on JDMST we have set up a challenge. Check out the Video Games thread HERE.

First challenge is Tsukuba (boring, been done to death) A class. Add your gamertag to the thread and FR all those before you. Times must be submitted before Friday 10pm.

Time Attack... Starto!!!!!

Comment

I'm also about to put up some tunes for the Lotus Exige 240 Cup, Honda Integra Type R DC5 and a revised Honda Fit tune. All available for 1,000 credits. Add me to your storefront favourites and check them out after 9pm tonight.

Comment

graphics look kick ass!! tempted in getting xbox360, my ps3 has been collecting dust for a year waiting for GT5 to come out!

Comment

Originally posted by urbanracer.com View Post
                        graphics look kick ass!! tempted in getting xbox360, my ps3 has been collecting dust for a year waiting for GT5 to come out!
                        ha thats such a good point....wish gt3 would hurry the F%#k up ! 360s are only cheap these days so might as well get one cause the new grand theft auto is only on 360 as well!

Comment

Guys dont wait for GT5 to come out. Buy one of the Forza series now. They are great games (your missing out!) Is there a due out date for GT5 yet still ??!!

I admit i havent played the latest one (FM3) just yet, but all the reviews and mates who have played say its great (9.5 / 10 by both presenters on goodgame for example)

Ive spent many hundreds of hours playing through career's on GT1, 2 and 3, but Forza 2 was awesome too! It was great gameplay and all the rest.

I played GT5 prologue on my old house mates PS3, and i honestly didnt think it was anything special. Forza Motorsports 2 was definately better.

The ingame graphics look awesome guys! Have Fun!
                          Deano
                          DC5 Type R - Silver

Comment

gt5 ment to be released early next year....the prologue is never the same as the real thing...

Comment

wu if ur gamertag is SPECIAL K OK, then your PM's with ur store front stuff is hell annoying! lol

Comment

More pics guys!

Comment

Working...
                                X