R35 warranty issues :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
    did you know that the 180 speed limiter is only disabled in Japan if the GPS senses it is at a "Nissan Approved" race track?

hence my *joke* about the same thing with LC...

i thought it was a bit too subtle...
    yeh i heard about that one, not the worst thing, considering 180 km/h any place other than the autobahn is illegal.. However accelerating as hard as you can to the speed limit is not! lol, (thats if theres no "hoon" laws in Japan)
    DCIIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubo (LJ) View Post
      My opinion of supercar is abuse it, trash it and don't worry about anything fu#king up, and even if something does f#ck up warranty will cover it, that's why I like GT3 RS, build for track and trashing.
      this is valid for a nissan. because really, if you have the money to blow on a nissan, then you must be able to have the money to look after a blown nissan..

But if somebody handed me an enzo (RWD), i highly doubt i'd be going sideways around japan in it, as for the gtr, no questions asked!
      DCIIR

Comment

Nissan did offer a racing package with it with upgrade damper, wheels, rear diffuser and CF bucket seat. you can go on race track for it and they provide 10 year warrenty....but only under 1 condition, they will sent staff from nissan to inspect the car after each trackday in order to keep the warrenty valid.....this is to the whole world...not only japan.....
        Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
        1)ブレーキを踏む
        2)クラッチを切る
        3)シフトダウンしなから、
          アクセルをぶかす
        4)クラッチをつなぐ
        :blah:
        インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
        人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

sorry if is a bit off-topic... does anyone here know anyone had ordered 1 of the R35?

the sub $200,000 nissan GTR

Comment

Working...
          X