Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am i reading right but did some people get the red and blue chase after them a little bit and hand them a ticket?

Great photos!

Comment

Originally posted by khanguskhan View Post
      low life?! not rice car?!?! LOL thanks for driving behind me on the way home, would've been handy if i ended up collecting anyone

probably good view for you seeing me chase Matt down by accident LOL

Hey Adwin, nice to meet you too LOL interesting convo about that knob.. hopefully we'll be able to cruise with next time!

I'm really veering away from selling it like had a potential buyer, offer to come down from Sydney to look, and he does frequent this forum so yea.

Exactly right now my brother and I are stuck between.

Sell car > Buy 86/BRZ After awhile my brother will also buy a 4door sedan to use.
      (I'll hopefully come to ITR meets in this thing)
      Keep car > Mod Car > Brother buys 4 door sedan later.
      (Brother really likes my dc2, he's never hit vtec, but he thinks the car is fast at 5000rpm, therefore we're thinking smarter option is to keep the car)

Still in a dilemma at once point I was going to let this Sydney buyer decide, if he happened to take the car away then we'll let that be the decision to get the 86. I'm very attached to it though.

Maybe you guys can gimme some thoughts!
      Get an 86!!!! Mate has BRZ, makes me want to sell my car everytime im in it. doesnt sound as good as vtec.. but f@ck they are fun!

Hope it was a great day. Pretty shitty i missed it. but it was lucky as my car battery died today! Anyone get any photo's????
      FOR SALE 2005 DC5 TYPE S with 156k km's log books $11.3k

Comment

Originally posted by khanguskhan View Post
        Hey Adwin, nice to meet you too LOL interesting convo about that knob.. hopefully we'll be able to cruise with next time!

I'm really veering away from selling it like had a potential buyer, offer to come down from Sydney to look, and he does frequent this forum so yea.

Exactly right now my brother and I are stuck between.

Sell car > Buy 86/BRZ After awhile my brother will also buy a 4door sedan to use.
        (I'll hopefully come to ITR meets in this thing)
        Keep car > Mod Car > Brother buys 4 door sedan later.
        (Brother really likes my dc2, he's never hit vtec, but he thinks the car is fast at 5000rpm, therefore we're thinking smarter option is to keep the car)

Still in a dilemma at once point I was going to let this Sydney buyer decide, if he happened to take the car away then we'll let that be the decision to get the 86. I'm very attached to it though.

Maybe you guys can gimme some thoughts!
        yeah that was indeed interesting

its really up to you, yes that 86 is a rwd and newer car. But the DC2R is raw and the closest to the JDM Type R you can get in AUS and its a piece of Honda's history (u'll know what I mean if u have watched best motoring/VTEC club on Type R - how they were developed and made)

my opinion is buy the 86 if u want, but keep the DC2R
        Last edited by white_r; 03-12-12, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by white_r View Post
          yeah that was indeed interesting

its really up to you, yes that 86 is a rwd and newer car. But the DC2R is raw and the closest to the JDM Type R you can get in AUS and its a piece of Honda's history

my opinion is buy the 86 if u want, but keep the DC2R
          You speak my mind man! Exactly how I feel, also my DC2R at 130k KMs will last longer and be cheaper to maintain stock for stock vs a brand new BRZ, sadly.

Comment

Reflection thread up here.

Please post all photos and comments there from now. (Try to refrain from saying anything naughty / illegal as this is a public forum) Thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
            X