Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My car appears to have come through in one piece (I was the blue DC5S) I do need to trim the inside of my rear bumper as it is scrubbing my rear tyres a bit.. Nice to meet everyone and will see you all at future meets again.
    My Dc5s thread

Comment

^ MY car also, though my brake got a bit spongey after going back down again and a few scratches here and there! IT was nice to meet you Dan! God i love the blue that dc5r's come in! Was so close to getting a blue one too!

Hope to see you all again soon (next month)
      Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

I travelled a total of 500km yesterday from our start at pancake parlour

I went the wrong way from the Alexandra servo and found myself driving to benalla (till I read the signs) and did a u-turn

Great day overall guys, lots of fun

Rolled ep3? Who?
        1995 Honda Civic EG (K20)
        1998 Nissan 180SX Type X (SR20)
        2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Emission Monster)

RHCP
        F1 Nut

Comment

Originally posted by dnapol View Post
          I travelled a total of 500km yesterday from our start at pancake parlour

I went the wrong way from the Alexandra servo and found myself driving to benalla (till I read the signs) and did a u-turn

Great day overall guys, lots of fun

Rolled ep3? Who?
          Were you in a white EP3?? I was heading towards Yea so I could get to a BP for some ultimate and get back to the westside faster on the Hume...

I thought I saw somebody following me and was about to stop but they turned around lol.
          My Dc5s thread

Comment

Originally posted by DanR View Post
            Were you in a white EP3?? I was heading towards Yea so I could get to a BP for some ultimate and get back to the westside faster on the Hume...

I thought I saw somebody following me and was about to stop but they turned around lol.
            Yeh I was, following you for a while then realised I was not where I wanted to go. Ended up going through yea anyway
            1995 Honda Civic EG (K20)
            1998 Nissan 180SX Type X (SR20)
            2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Emission Monster)

RHCP
            F1 Nut

Comment

Not roll over lol rolled backwards when we pitstopped

Comment

Thanks to all of you who gave me a nice welcome to the meeting!
                I've enjoyed a lot the BBQ, the Cruise and all the Landscapes.
                It was really a pleasure to meet each one of you guys!
                Cheers from an Argentinian

PS: I've got more than 400 photos, please be patience but I promise you, I will upload them

Comment

Great meetup location and organisation by Nick and Tom. I enjoyed the drive up there and the serenity of the place. Thanks guys!

I had a great time catching up with some old faces and putting some new usernames to others. Everyone was friendly and respectful which we love seeing on these kinds of meets.

Btw guys, RWD + gravel + skids = rocks flung at others nearby. Please spare a thought for others and their cars next time. Thanks.

Originally posted by khanguskhan View Post
                  And I'm not trying to be ungrateful but, them sausages gave me the runs!! LOL
                  Blame the chefs! Oh wait...

Seriously though, my apologies if we gave you the runs. We were trying out a new weight-saving technique to help you go faster through the cruise.
                  Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

Pablo sir, you are amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by khanguskhan View Post
                      And I'm not trying to be ungrateful but, them sausages gave me the runs!! LOL
                      The ride probably gave you the runs :P
                      Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

Comment

LOOOL, I do agree it could've been the drive as I almost went off the cliff a few times!

Weight saving sausages, because rice car LOL

Edit: Pablo for MVP! Distracting the polizia!!!!

Comment

What an amazing day guys!
                          Thanks so much to you all for making it such an awesome meet. You guys really are awesome, and i'm proud to be a part of this community.

No one crashed and only 2 people were nabbed by the fuzz.
                          +1 to Pablo for photos and getting caught at 47kmph over the limit! lol
                          +1 for Will who drove me around and got nabbed at 14kmph over.
                          +1 for Matt's front lip who suffered the treachery of the togue run.
                          +1 for everyone who didn't run out of fuel!

I trust everyone enjoyed the raffle, with prizes donated by Mugsee and myself.
                          Shameless plug for Mugsee: http://www.autosphere.com.au/
                          And another shameless plug for Will and myself who have started a parts importing business. http://abrparts.com.au/index.php

Tom and I will keep you guys informed as to how much money was raised and which charity we'll be supporting.

Comment

Good meet.
                            Perhaps a few too many 4 cyl cars.
                            Audi S4 4.2lt V8 || Mazda MX-5 NB1.8

Comment

Originally posted by npcan2 View Post
                              What an amazing day guys!
                              Thanks so much to you all for making it such an awesome meet. You guys really are awesome, and i'm proud to be a part of this community.

No one crashed and only 2 people were nabbed by the fuzz.
                              +1 to Pablo for photos and getting caught at 47kmph over the limit! lol
                              +1 for Will who drove me around and got nabbed at 14kmph over.
                              +1 for Matt's front lip who suffered the treachery of the togue run.
                              +1 for everyone who didn't run out of fuel!

I trust everyone enjoyed the raffle, with prizes donated by Mugsee and myself.
                              Shameless plug for Mugsee: http://www.autosphere.com.au/
                              And another shameless plug for Will and myself who have started a parts importing business. http://abrparts.com.au/index.php

Tom and I will keep you guys informed as to how much money was raised and which charity we'll be supporting.
                              Hell yeah i enjoyed the prizes especially with the last raffle

Comment

iv got a good amount togue footage on my go-pro but the real question is.. "is it save to post it"??.. Im guessing its not. pardon my noobness but can u even post videos on here ??

p.s
                                technically I dint run out of fuel but i was freekishly close to it ..

If we ever do another meet like that we should all try n meet up much earlier in the day .
                                Cant wait to see the pix fellas

Comment

Working...
                                X