[VIC] ClubITR Annual BBQ & Cruise 02-12-12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great day had, lots of friendly faces and a surprisingly good turnout for a bbq in the middle of nowhere! Cruise was fun if not a bit long.

Will get more pics up soon but here's quick one from the drive home.

Puuuurdy i wannananan see more
    Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

pics anyone...
      im.shattered i.missed this
      my sale thread 21.01.12
      CLICK & BUY AWAY

Comment

Thanks to all that came along on Sunday, I haven't had a chance to count how much money we raised but it wasn't quite as much as the NSW guys but we still put in a good effort! Thanks to the sponsors for the sweet giveaways, I hope the prize winners were happy with their loot. Please don't mention any trouble the cruise might have had with the boys in blue, and try to be better behaved next time, I'm sure the police remember the club stickers they see often.

Here's a few snaps I took on the day:

The location

Some of the cars:

The people:

One of Mario to prove my toy camera actually takes pictures:

This guy kept bombing my photos:

Our former youngest member posing:

Serious Honda discussions.

The crowd gathered about to head off:

Comment

Great photos guy! Well captured.

So many nice cars.
          ClubITR | Like

Comment

god damn. looks like a nice meet.
            do want to come next time.

Comment

nice!

Comment

Guys, first at all, I would like to thank you to the organiser of this meeting, it was awesome!
                Second, thanks to all the people, you really make me fell like at home.
                I've really enjoyed all the moments and chats that I had with each one of you.
                It was a really a pleasure to share experiences with you guys!
                Unfortunately I can't quote the posts on the original thread but, here, I did a little review.
                Of course there are pics, 188 to be precise.
                Should I upload them (links) here? I've got them in low quality for the forum and, for those who wants, in high resolution as well.
                Cheers!

Comment

awesome pics... yes a very fun day... lol at throwing my low car on the epic roads and come home in 1 piece... car is now all good, with a nice immac sump from wreckers and sump gasket replaced so nomore oil leak i hope... all thanks to josh for his hard work and coming out of his way to help me get the car back on daily driving again =D

wow just realised ive only posted 7 times and ive been a member since 2009 ><

Comment

Originally posted by PJL View Post
                    Guys, first at all, I would like to thank you to the organiser of this meeting, it was awesome!
                    Second, thanks to all the people, you really make me fell like at home.
                    I've really enjoyed all the moments and chats that I had with each one of you.
                    It was a really a pleasure to share experiences with you guys!
                    Unfortunately I can't quote the posts on the original thread but, here, I did a little review.
                    Of course there are pics, 188 to be precise.
                    Should I upload them (links) here? I've got them in low quality for the forum and, for those who wants, in high resolution as well.
                    Cheers!
                    Good to hear you enjoyed it mate. Yeah upload the pics here! It would be awesome to see some more
                    My Dc5s thread

Comment

We want to see more of the silver beast that you drove the other day Pablo..
                      - Project R -

Comment

Originally posted by DanR View Post
                        Good to hear you enjoyed it mate. Yeah upload the pics here! It would be awesome to see some more
                        Yes, I did!

OK, please be patience, there are a lot of photos and I would like to share all of them

Comment

Originally posted by vippy84 View Post
                          We want to see more of the silver beast that you drove the other day Pablo..

Comment

Did you take any photos of the car (EP3) that introduced you to the forum?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X