• Time
  • Show
Clear All

[VIC] EOY Cruise + Annual BBQ - Sunday 2nd December

EOY Cruise + Annual BBQ - Sunday 2nd December

PLEASE NOTE: THE TIME AND LOCATION HAVE CHANGED

Where: Upper Yarra Reservoir Park; LINK and MAP
    When: Sunday 2nd December, 12:00pm for Lunch, 1:30pm for the cruise
    Who: Tom and I will setup for Lunch. I will have my phone if you need help with directions etc. My number is 0421 886 326
    What: Food supplied; $1 for Sausages, $2 for burgers and $1 soft drink can's. Gold coin donations and proceeds will go to Cars for Hope

We'll also be holding a raffle with awesome prizes on offer!!

Cruise Route:
    MAP

Remember to bring a CB radio if you have one, as it will come in handy on the cruise.

Confirmed:
    0. BEAVIS
    1. npcan2
    2. M@lew
    3. DanR
    4. butter
    5. chargeR
    6. eLtrix + 1
    7. mugsee
    8. maracer
    9. Zephyr369
    10.KhangusKhan
    11. sleepingperformance +1
    12. mrntegra + 1-2
    13. eskimo_firefighter
    14. Dnapol (ft my new toy)
    15. Cristose + Nity Jay

The weather is looking awesome, so I can't wait to see you all there!
    Saturday 24th November
    11.11%
    Sunday 25th November
    11.11%
    Saturday 1st December
    33.33%
    Sunday 2nd December
    44.44%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by ChargeR; 01-12-12, 04:04 PM.

You have picked an amazing piece of road. I have driven that a few times and once in the DC5 when it was stock, once you get off the main road on the way to lake eildon and head towards Jamieson it is just fantastic, so many corners lol and the road is usually in great condition, don't remember a single pothole! Just watch out though as I believe part of that road is still dirt towards the end, most of it is tar though. God I wish I could come to this meet

Comment

Great idea for a meet Nick! Unfortunately I'm in Thailand until 26th.

Comment

Route looks awesome. I should be in for Sunday the 25th. Busy with work the following weekend
        My Dc5s thread

Comment

im down
          1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

Looks like a great route, thanks for organising. How about breakfast in Healesville before you set off?

Comment

I choose a Saturday, because then I can use the Sunday to recover as I can see this being a big big day! Also, lets do it when Matt comes back from Thailand!

Comment

Originally posted by Oz Striker View Post
                You have picked an amazing piece of road. I have driven that a few times and once in the DC5 when it was stock, once you get off the main road on the way to lake eildon and head towards Jamieson it is just fantastic, so many corners lol and the road is usually in great condition, don't remember a single pothole! Just watch out though as I believe part of that road is still dirt towards the end, most of it is tar though. God I wish I could come to this meet
                I've been on it not long ago, and it really is a great piece of Victorian road; up there with the great alpine road if you've ever driven that.
                Where we'll finish up is just before the dirt road stuff. I'm not sure too many of us would be a fan of dirt roads! haha
                How come you can't come?

Originally posted by M@lew View Post
                Great idea for a meet Nick! Unfortunately I'm in Thailand until 26th.
                Come on Matt, how important is Thailand, really? Where are your priorities?!
                We'll try to organise it for when you're back, but it's up to the peoples votes!

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
                Looks like a great route, thanks for organising. How about breakfast in Healesville before you set off?
                I was thinking we could do a breakfast or a lunch. There is a pub at the end of our route that does great food. We could do both if people want?

Comment

Originally posted by npcan2 View Post
                  I've been on it not long ago, and it really is a great piece of Victorian road; up there with the great alpine road if you've ever driven that.
                  Where we'll finish up is just before the dirt road stuff. I'm not sure too many of us would be a fan of dirt roads! haha
                  How come you can't come?
                  Don't have a road registered car ATM unfortunately. I have a mate with a clean red EG who might want to come along. I'll ask him this week

Comment

Don't have a road registered car ATM unfortunately. I have a mate with a clean red EG who might want to come along. I'll ask him this week
                    Bring him along man, I don't think anyone will mind if it isn't just ITR guys.

Comment

Voted. Lunch at a pub at the end sounds great, if it's either of the December dates I should be able to make it.

Definitely, hangers on are generally welcome as long as a ClubITR member vouches for them, particularly if they are bringing a boss race prepped DC5S driver.

Comment

Voted as well. Thanks for organising.
                        Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
                          Definitely, hangers on are generally welcome as long as a ClubITR member vouches for them, particularly if they are bringing a boss race prepped DC5S driver.
                          He is a member here, and he's one of the most responsible people I know tbh, much more so than me! He's also one of my best mates, i can guarantee he'll be no issues whatsoever

Tom, I'm not sure I qualify for boss status yet! Maybe when I'm into the 30's haha

Comment

He is a member here, and he's one of the most responsible people I know tbh, much more so than me! He's also one of my best mates, i can guarantee he'll be no issues whatsoever

Tom, I'm not sure I qualify for boss status yet! Maybe when I'm into the 30's haha
                            So we only have to wait aanother week until you qualify to become a boss, right?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by Symphorced View Post
                              So we only have to wait aanother week until you qualify to become a boss, right?
                              If I could do that on Z1's I'd be very happy but i don't like the odds!

Is anyone going to be offended if I drive my mums bright blue Mazda 3 with black replica wheels to this meet? :P

Comment

Working...
                              X