Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im sure my mate ha a set of 16" x8 +20 or 25 wheels on his dc2r... I know he had a stretch in his tyres.. Rolled gusrds ad dropped
    Last edited by plAythiNG; 03-04-11, 08:38 AM.
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Comment

17x8.5F +30 (245/40R17) -2.6 camber
      17x7.5R +30 (225/45R17) -2.0 camber

on dc5

1 finger gap front
      1.5 finger gap rear

nothing rolled/cut/pumped.

fits fine
      eckoflyte

Comment

Here is my girl's DC5;

It doesnt look that low, but front and rear, tyres are tucking. I forgot what the camber settings are, all natural camber. Guards arent rolled. No scrubbing only up front on full lock because of the tire tucking (although the tire scrubbing is very minimal but noticable)

Specs:

18x8+35 (f)
        18x9+35 (r)
        wrapped in 215/40/18
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

Any chance in fitting some 17x9.5 +17 all around? What would be required to fit such aggressive offsets?

Comment

i had 18x9.5 +30 ... up front I ran -4.6 camber, and had miles of room... u can have very very good fitment if ur +17 (since your 13mm wider) in the rear, I was pushing it with my -3.6, but i didnt ahve hektik stretch, i had 235.40/18 ... u may wanna consider at least -3.6 camber and stretcha 205 bad boy on there!
            Integra Type R
            Integra Type S
            S2000

Comment

Yep a 17x9.5 +17 will fit without too much issue. Either 225/45s and a lot of camber or 215/40s and not too much, but the car will need to be very slammed on the 40 profile tyre to look good. Rolled guards at the rear, maybe a slight flare depending on how much camber you want, and then bend the tabs up on the front guards, cut/remove the fenderliner and add camber and lowness until it looks good. Expect some rubbing though and seriously consider the consequences of running stretched tyres.

A 9.5 +15 will fit at the front with -4.5 camber and a 275/40 Hoosier R6. Refer to earlier in the thread for pictures of my car with this spec.
              Last edited by ChargeR; 07-04-11, 02:09 PM.

Comment

hey boys, im planning on trying to fit my ssr's tomorrow..
                there
                17 x 8 +24 Front
                17 x 9 +24 Rear

will i get them on with 205 40 17's front n 215 40 17's rear without rolling my guards??
                mycar is pretty low.. lol..

Comment

Originally posted by DC:53:XX View Post
                  hey boys, im planning on trying to fit my ssr's tomorrow..
                  there
                  17 x 8 +24 Front
                  17 x 9 +24 Rear

will i get them on with 205 40 17's front n 215 40 17's rear without rolling my guards??
                  mycar is pretty low.. lol..
                  Why are you running wider at the back?

Comment

*shrugs* would it be easyer to run the wider ones up front?

Comment

anybody know if they will fit?? or am i waisting my time without rolling my guards

Comment

i think what monty meant was, shouldnt the wider rim/tyres be at the front considering we're a front wheel drive car, hence the more traction is needed at the front. Am I correct?. I dont think his seeing your point of view for looks.

Comment

Dc5sex, conparenyour specs to my gf's ride... Hers is natural camber and itclears the rear fine and she is quite low... U are going to need more than 205 stretch at the rear unless u roll guards!
                          Integra Type R
                          Integra Type S
                          S2000

Comment

lol my car is lowered aswell?? i was hoping the camber would take cae of itself :P haha

Comment

Hi guys, cutting to the point; I want the flush/fitment look.

Came up with brown 17/18"? Work XD9 (prefer 18")
                              Front: 8.5
                              Rear 7.5
                              My car has adjustable front camber bolts/adjustable coilovers/Rear camber kit. Also I prefer not to modify my guards, besides rolling rear guards.

Just need to know:

1. what kind of 'offset' I am looking at (Thinking about 32?)
                              2. the profiles for i need for the front and rear tyres.
                              3. Advice/alterations?

These were based on suggestions from the clubrsx forums and members here.
                              Last edited by OMGRX7; 11-04-11, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Hey guys,

Would it be possible to fit rims 17x9 +22 all round for the DC5S?
                                How much guard work do you think I'll need if any?
                                I'm obviously after the flush look but don't want scrubbing and I don't want TOO much camber.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X