Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just wanted to know will 17x7.5 +32 fit on a lowered DC5S with Tein SS?

Comment

Originally posted by tofu View Post
      no problem at all

Comment

Originally posted by tofu View Post
        would fit quite nicely.
        bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

Originally posted by jj17 View Post
          would fit quite nicely.
          Its only half an inch wider than stock size though....

If i were going to buy rims, i'd get ones that look/fit perfect first time!
          Integra Type R
          Integra Type S
          S2000

Comment

he only asked if it will fit or not. i simply answered his question =]
            bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

Yeha totally udnerstand mate, sorry sometimes when i write sentences, they MOST of the time, dont make sense, and quote often enough come across as rude and ignorant, because im always in a rush haha!

but yeah, sure 7.5" will fit, im just reccomending him to look at a more tougher width/offset combination!
              Integra Type R
              Integra Type S
              S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post

but yeah, sure 7.5" will fit, im just reccomending him to look at a more tougher width/offset combination!
                also understand that not everyone is obssesed with tuffset wheels, lipping there guards and running stupid amounts of camber on there daily driver
                02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

hey guys...
                  asking for a friend..
                  17x8+22 offset on DC5R? is that offset too low?
                  anyone ever had this size and offset before? Fitment issues, pics etc????
                  Thanks

Comment

Should fit without an issue. Will probably want some negative camber so they fit inside the guards at the top.
                    sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

As Didz said, should fit without a problem given he's not too low. It's the same as a 17x9 +35 but with more inner clearance. Have them on my fronts btw. Rears, not too sure.
                      DC5S

Comment

Originally posted by gunpoons View Post
                        also understand that not everyone is obssesed with tuffset wheels, lipping there guards and running stupid amounts of camber on there daily driver
                        Hmm I understand where your comming from, with everyone going for a flusher/aggressive look, I was jsut suggesting him to go on a slightly mroe aggressive stance, and not the full aggressive stance you see on alot of cars these days... 7.5" wide rims are pretty weak on a dc5 imo, and if your gonna spend the coin in getting aftermarket wheels, get something decent.

Also i'm running 17x8.5+31.... I dont have massive camber, i'm running -0.55 camber (which is nothing!) and myy gaurds are rolled for peace of mind.
                        Integra Type R
                        Integra Type S
                        S2000

Comment

just wondering would 16x7 +43 fit on a dc2r lowered on tanabe springs? without rolling guards etc?
                          MY VTEC GOOOES!BAAAAAABWAAAAAAH

Comment

you'll be fine

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy_B View Post
                              hey guys...
                              asking for a friend..
                              17x8+22 offset on DC5R? is that offset too low?
                              anyone ever had this size and offset before? Fitment issues, pics etc????
                              Thanks
                              just to let you see for yourself. I have 16x8+30 ith 225 wide tyres. and they look like this if the dc5 is stock hight and stock alignment. +22 will sit a further 8mm out. This means that if the car is lowered, your friend will want some negative camber so that the wheels tuck in under the guard. If the car is stock hight then it would fit without any issues but will stick out from the sides which is not street legal in Aus.
                              sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

Originally posted by Didz View Post
                                just to let you see for yourself. I have 16x8+30 ith 225 wide tyres. and they look like this if the dc5 is stock hight and stock alignment. +22 will sit a further 8mm out. This means that if the car is lowered, your friend will want some negative camber so that the wheels tuck in under the guard. If the car is stock hight then it would fit without any issues but will stick out from the sides which is not street legal in Aus.
                                His car is dropped but not slammed. about 1 finger gap.
                                He isn't running any camber kit and has neg camber just from his drop on stock camber arms.. No rolling of guards either.
                                Been trying to find pics on clubRSX of 17x8+22 but nothing seems to come up.
                                also he has 215/45s that he wants to use with this wheel.. any issues??

Comment

Working...
                                X