DC5 Aftermarket intake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a DC5s,
    Why arnt they popular? I though ARC was always a pretty good brand?

Comment

price perhaps?

Comment

this is how mine sounds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrEPUn0yCR0
        Blaze Orange

Comment

Originally posted by TypeSexy View Post
          nice

Comment

I use to have a K&N Typoon on it. Was ok, made an awesome noise, and gave a noticeable power increase... but it suffered from head soak... BAD!

Here is what is sounds like ... oh that's when the car was stock and only had the intake. 116 first run... 114 next run... 112 the run after...

Comment

Hey guys,

I just bought a 2nd hand injen intake for my dc5r but for some reason the prev owner doesnt have the original instruction manual (He only sent me pdf file for 2002-06 Acura RSX-S installation manual) would this be similar?...Also, Im a noob when it comes to DIY stuff so is it worth getting a mechanic to do it ?(i dont wana stuff up nething cos i've only had the car for 2 months - still my baby...) Or neone can refer me to someone who has prev experience and can do it SAFELY in Melbourne? (my mates knows sh*t all bout hondas, so i dont wana risk it...)

Thanks

Comment

Have a read of this http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=625472
                If your still not confident then get someone else to do it

Comment

With the injen and similar cold air intakes, you always have to cut the guard yeh?
                  Just wondering because on a euro you dont need to cut anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Daft_Man View Post
                    (He only sent me pdf file for 2002-06 Acura RSX-S installation manual) would this be similar?...
                    it is the same instructions...
                    ... retired/

Comment

Working...
                    X