sigpic
    itr_***@hotmail.com says: (10:43:08 PM)
    send that cock breath back to the land of the stuffed turkeys

Comment

nice find, i will defantly be getting the injen. thanks again

Karl

Comment

Originally posted by [Type_S] View Post
        im also hoping the fujisubo RM01A exhaust will improve performance..
        all i have on my DC5R is a Fujit exhaust with Injen CAI and im doin 125 kw atw

i would recommend Injen CAI all the way, sounds awesome and much better response.

installin headers soon cant wait!!!

good luck

Comment

be sure when u get the injen to drive ur car normally so it sounds stock. then let vtec rip with the windows open.
          sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

Originally posted by JDM.FTW View Post
            all i have on my DC5R is a Fujit exhaust with Injen CAI and im doin 125 kw atw

i would recommend Injen CAI all the way, sounds awesome and much better response.

installin headers soon cant wait!!!

good luck

nice one!

Comment

How is the DIY install like with the Injen? I've looked around, shows that you need to cut a few things to get it to fit.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zakarados View Post
                How is the DIY install like with the Injen? I've looked around, shows that you need to cut a few things to get it to fit.
                it's quite straight forward. Just nee dot make sure that the battery holder and the clip which is attached to it are altered correctly so that the intake fits correctly without hindering gear changes. The cutting is very minimal, if done correctly, there will be no gaps.

It took me a little over an hour to get my injen on.
                sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

thx for the info Didz.

Once the car is returned to stock airbox/gruppe M/Mugen, are the cuts noticable/effect the car?
                  sigpic

Comment

Guys, anyone interested in a gruppe M group buy? only couple of ppl needed to get the box here for way more cheaper!
                    Blaze Orange

Comment

Injen CAI sounds mad, specially when you hit the accelerator
                      DC5R

Comment

I found the Injen way too loud for the street. I'd go GruppeM or of course, J's Racing for street. They're just that little bit quieter and will avoid the boys in blue since they're enclosed.

Here's the J's Racing intake fitted to my car if you haven't seen it before.

Comment

where can i get a J's racing one for man?
                          Blaze Orange

Comment

^ x2, first time ive heard/seen J's racing intake.. how much do they go for?

Comment

Originally posted by m0nty View Post
                              They're just that little bit quieter and will avoid the boys in blue since they're enclosed.
                              i got pulled over many a time, and had cops look through my engine bay and no one said shit...you can't even see the pod with the engine, so cops have no case...there's no justification for spending 2.5 times the price of the injen just for "bling"
                              183.2KW ATW
                              BUILT BY DR HONDA
                              Tuned by INSIGHT MOTORSPORT

12.44@109.9mph

Comment

The lack of any airbox is a giveaway with Injen. Unless you've only ever been pulled over by idiotic cops which is a fair assumption.

JDM Concept sell the Js intake. If enough people want one Leo may work out a Club ITR deal. I can always find out.

Comment

Working...
                                X