Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gunpoons View Post
    Gruppe M is farkin expensive
    and yes street racing is for bogan falcodore driving mullet wearing knobjockies! lets set a bit of an example guys by being good law abiding road users, you'll be suprised by the lack of police attention you get when your not v-tecing it everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by dc05yo View Post
      oh wow thanks didnt realise that would be the case =( now more money needs to be spent

Thx
      sorry, a bit off topic but yes you need a front sway bar for the Maximworks headers (i've got some and had them installed).

Comment

Originally posted by [Type_S] View Post
        5 times louder!?

how loud are these damn things haha!! someone needs to post up a video of their integra with injen fitted.
        Hey man, i got one last weekend.

if anyone wants to know how it is, you can hear the vtec cross over with an aggressive sound over the stock.

highly recommended as you can drive normally and you wont hear a thing.
        Blaze Orange

Comment

bbbbbBBBBBWWWWAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
          ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by TypeSexy View Post

if anyone wants to know how it is, you can hear the vtec cross over with an aggressive sound over the stock.

INJEN FTWWWWW!

Comment

i love my Fujita. VTEC is insane now.

Comment

Originally posted by Philip Lee View Post
                i love my Fujita. VTEC is insane now.
                where did you get the Fujita from and how much?

Comment

sweet! did you buy from JDM yard? ive got cash to spend now so ill prob get one with the next week or two

Comment

sweet! did you buy from JDM yard? ive got cash to spend now so ill prob get one with the next week or two
                    yeah jdmyard. They're sweet to deal with man, i recommend em
                    Blaze Orange

Comment

yeah jdmyard. They're sweet to deal with man, i recommend em
                      yeah i bought my lowered springs from there. I will be buying thru them again

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
                        bbbbbBBBBBWWWWAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
                        beep beep
                        Blaze Orange

Comment

Man this thread makes me wanna sell my Mugen Intake & buy an Injen!

LOL, I read in the previous pages that unless you have the Mugen Front Bar the intake is pointless?

I noticed when installing mine on the lawn of my front yard that it has a 3 piece pipe which meets up with the front Grill & sits pretty flush with it to? I know the Mugen Front bar has a specific cut out for this but wouldnt this current set up eliminate the intake collecting hot air from the engine bay?? Especially if the car is moving in a forward motion? I originally bought the intake with plans to fit the Mugen Front bar but ive since come to the conclusion that i dont like body kits so it just stayed that way?

Comment

where did you get the Fujita from and how much?
                            i paid $399 (was on sale) from Autotechnik Tuning Pty Ltd (ozhonda trader).

when i bought mine, there was a $100 diff between Fujita and Injen. but if the $ diff is around $50 or less, i'd buy Injen.
                            Last edited by Philip Lee; 05-06-09, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Anyone got a ARC intake?
                              Where can you get them?

Comment

Not many ppl run ARC and some how they are not popular in here.......what car is that for? pm me and I can get you a price....
                                Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                                1)ブレーキを踏む
                                2)クラッチを切る
                                3)シフトダウンしなから、
                                  アクセルをぶかす
                                4)クラッチをつなぐ
                                :blah:
                                インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
                                人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Working...
                                X