X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freakygeek View Post
    Aus 15" wheels are +50mm offset
    JDM 16" wheels are +50mm offset

Ahhhh thanks. I had it in my head that the stock AUDM dc2r wheels were +45 for some reason. Forgive my idiocy .

Comment

thats why the tucvk in like bishes! the enkeis are hella narra track...
      ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
        Ahhhh thanks. I had it in my head that the stock AUDM dc2r wheels were +45 for some reason. Forgive my idiocy .
        All good... we're here to share information anyway
        | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Fkn OH had the AUDM dc2r 15' offset as +42... Man were they off.
          David

'00 DC2 Integra TypeR SOLD
          '78 SB2 Civic "Hondamatic"
          '07 GD3 Jazz

Comment

Originally posted by milkman View Post
            Fkn OH had the AUDM dc2r 15' offset as +42... Man were they off.
            Who believes anything posted up there? Or here for that matter?
            | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

interesting points re: tramlining.. i thought it also had to do with alignment settings. i rub stock 15s on my dc2r but have a bit of tramlining, i thought due to toe out and negative camber on the front..
              "What's the point of racing a car that doesn't look cool?" - Nakai-san, RWB

Comment

Originally posted by szymonsta View Post
                interesting points re: tramlining.. i thought it also had to do with alignment settings. i rub stock 15s on my dc2r but have a bit of tramlining, i thought due to toe out and negative camber on the front..
                hmmm, i always though "track" was the culprit whith tramlining?

but seriously, how much toe out is it on yours - too much toe or camber and erratic behaviour will also introduce itself...
                ... retired/

Comment

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tirete....jsp?techid=47
                  'track', tyre width and block size, offset and toe/alignment settings all play a part in 'tramlining'.
                  "What's the point of racing a car that doesn't look cool?" - Nakai-san, RWB

Comment

Working...
                  X