Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say do it Zilli

As a wise man once told me...

Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Comment

dunno how you'd lip the guards on a DC2... theres no lip! LOL

Q i can see the pic youve posted because of work, but i bet it says HDFU or something like that!

Comment

I think what Flex is trying to say is, roll your guards... the lip being the edge of the wheel arch.

Re: the pic, here it is again haha
        Attached Files
        Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Comment

Originally posted by Zilli View Post
          dunno how you'd lip the guards on a DC2... theres no lip! LOL

Q i can see the pic youve posted because of work, but i bet it says HDFU or something like that!
          Yes there is. Theres a lip on the rear (need to remove rubber) and a lip on the front (need to remove inner gaurd)
          Deano.

Comment

hmmm already runs 2.5ish negative all round... but may need more to clear i suppose... good point Deano, thanks man

Comment

LOL im anal about making sure its not dodgy when i get them on!

LOL
              Yeah so your anal but you wanna run Rotas ....... riiiiigggghhhhttt

/Oo ___H___ oO\
              |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

yep yep... street rim.. i dont drive like an idiot on the street so its not like i'm going to exert a huge amount of pressure on them where the integrity of the material it is made from will make a difference, ive got OEM's with R888's on them for the track... the damage to the guards and the car instelf is more important to me which is what i meant when i said dodginess... plus i got a huge dick so i dont need a brand name on my wheel...

Comment

plus i got a huge dick so i dont need a brand name on my wheel...
                  Quote of the day.
                  | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

PS. I had the Rota C10's in 16x7 +38.... no drama there. Buckled a wheel on a serious pothole once but there was no evidence of cracking, it just bent. Which is nicer than the wheel fracturing and it not being evident until it breaks off and you are upside down in a ditch...

Just because wheels are expensive doesn't make them immune to faults... Below is a picture from our workshop of a customer vehicle (E70 X5) which had NO evidence of any impact damage. Tell me this isn't scary! (BTW both cracks in different spokes are on the SAME wheel!!!)

| 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Thanks Freaky, what sort of ride height were you running at the time? did you get much scrubbage?

Comment

You can get name brand rims for not much more than the price of Rota's.

My Enkei rpf1's cost me a grand.
                        /Oo ___H___ oO\
                        |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

i'm being offered these for half of that price with tyres...

Comment

... retired/

Comment

i'm being offered these for half of that price with tyres...

Maybe there Cambo's old wheels ??

man wheels are like the biggest hoes in the honda community, they just keep going round and round and round, different owners.
                              /Oo ___H___ oO\
                              |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

dunno who's they are... a member on OH, with a red DC2R

Comment

Working...
                                X