never mind sighh
    S2000
    WSID : TBA
    Wakefield : 1:10.1

Flippit Photography
    Smooth As Detailing
    Incar Racing

Comment

I use ds2500, dont really carr if its dusty or not. The point tink is tryna make is, do u want a decent pad, or do u want it for the brand name/bragging rights but want no brake dust at same time.
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

Hard to find a non-dusty pad that will hold up on track. If you really want to do that you can just get daily pads and track pads and swap them out each day if you really wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by M@lew View Post
          Hard to find a non-dusty pad that will hold up on track. If you really want to do that you can just get daily pads and track pads and swap them out each day if you really wanted.
          that is a great idea! ok, so the ds2500 are s good track pad but a little dusty, whats a decent street bad which is not dusty/noisy. bendix ultimated any good?
          S2000
          WSID : TBA
          Wakefield : 1:10.1

Flippit Photography
          Smooth As Detailing
          Incar Racing

Comment

there is an endless pad which is made specifically for show cars ie not dusty
            Prash Imaging (Facebook) - Please like!
            Flickr
            my car blog - Have a read
            my 2nd car blog - Have a read too

Comment

Anyone looking for ferodo ds2500 groupbuy? My brakes are done and need replacing mow!
              Integra Type R
              Integra Type S
              S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                Anyone looking for ferodo ds2500 groupbuy? My brakes are done and need replacing mow!
                Alex I would b in for that mate!
                FOR SALE 2005 DC5 TYPE S with 156k km's log books $11.3k

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                  are they better than bendix?
                  Blaze Orange

Comment

I'de be keen for a group buy

Comment

Originally posted by Flippit View Post
                      that is a great idea! ok, so the ds2500 are s good track pad but a little dusty, whats a decent street bad which is not dusty/noisy. bendix ultimated any good?
                      I'd look at just getting some OEM pads from the US: LINK I found them to produce very little dust and perform pretty well, and if you order them with some other things you need (filters etc.) then they should only cost around $50 landed.

Comment

Originally posted by mrntegra View Post
                        Alex I would b in for that mate!
                        Anyone got any contacts? I was just saying - I am interested for a group buy!
                        Originally posted by TypeSexy View Post
                        are they better than bendix?
                        the noly type of bendix pad I have used is the hard compound - it does well for daily driving.

Originally posted by rookie View Post
                        I'de be keen for a group buy
                        me too!
                        Integra Type R
                        Integra Type S
                        S2000

Comment

Click HERE to enter the Group Buy for Ferodo DS2500 Pads
                          Integra Type R
                          Integra Type S
                          S2000

Comment

Anyone here used the QFM A1RM's? I've been reading up on them a bit and apparently they go pretty well. For around $250 for all 4 corners they seem like a reasonably cheap pad as well.

Comment

Ive tried a search but failed at google or search function...

Are DC5 Luxury brakepads the same as Type S brakepads?

I looked at Project Mu website:

DC5 Type S is same as DC5 Type-R Aus-Non Brembo

But there is a DC5 Is... which is different... I'm not sure what DC5 Is is.

I need to replace my front and rear brake pads for a 2005 Integra Luxury. It is 100% for street/daily purposes.

Should I just get OEM Honda?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/PMU-BESTO...item4d0003e478

Would the above be ok for DC5 Luxury?

Comment

Ey mate, you will need dc5 base specific front pads. This is the reason why i upgraded my gf's to type s brakes so its so freaking easier to find pads. Pm iversonruls here... He has spare type s front for sale possibly...
                                Integra Type R
                                Integra Type S
                                S2000

Comment

Working...
                                X