BL5 very nice .
    David

'00 DC2 Integra TypeR SOLD
    '78 SB2 Civic "Hondamatic"
    '07 GD3 Jazz

Comment

Originally posted by szymonsta View Post
      i have a bl5 liberty GT at the moment.
      didnt buy the car back for parts but there was some nice stuff still on there, probably useable.
      never changed the swaybars, only suspension changes were zeal function coilovers and vision camber adj. kits..

Do you remember your camber / alignment settings? I'm running similar spring rates with the Toda DA's & looking for a base line setting, I'm assuming you've made some adjustments and found a good setting?

Do you know how much it went for in the end? Ahh ... Always sad to see a CW model bite the dust, just hope it keeps prices up for the rest of us lol !!

Comment

Originally posted by ewendc2r View Post
        Had a massive moment myself on the weekend Syz, *hot* into a corner around the gillies ranges in north queensland (coming back down) and had to stick a wheel into the gutter (on the inside where road drops off) to keep the car tracking around the corner.. I love the ability to bring the rear around in tight corners to help rotate the car, but in 3rd it was a bit too close for comfort this time -- time for new tires.. *wipes forehead*..

Whats the story with the claim? Did you buy the car back at Auction for parts?

Also out of interest had you upgraded your rear sway bar?
        the gillies range scares the fuck out of me!! no gard rails plus massive drop......
        k20A DC2R

Comment

It's good to hear that you've learnt such an important lesson without suffering from any very serious injuring. A lot of young drivers don't get this chance.

Comment

Yeah man -- You live up cairns way K20eg? Its a wicked drive, gets real hairy sometimes .. lift off oversteer nearly every corner lol ..

Comment

i live bout 20 minutes from there, lol youre a nut!
              k20A DC2R

Comment

Working...
              X