No announcement yet.

Amuse R1 Titanium Exhaust - Pictures + Video added

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks pwetty low man...need to be extra careful there with the bling...looks awesome
    arrowz
    sigpic

[ Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #003 ]

Comment

omg that zorst is sex !!

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
      Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

Did you tell people you have semi slicks on this time Ben?

TAKA 八仔ブログ(blog) TrAcKie Anonymous *** with Best track results : | Winton: 1:41.8660 | Broadford 1:09.83 | Sandown 1:31.73 | Philip Island GP circuit 1:59.86

Comment

OMG that zorst is so hectic?

Why does it turn blue? Bloody awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by M a i k e r u View Post

bling!

it changes because of the high temperatures from the exhaust gases, forgive my laymans explanation

Comment

Yours is as low as mine lol, I'm getting it fixed I can't go anywhere with that ground clearance.

Did you realise that when you are cruising and idling the car is super quiet compared to your bc3

Comment

Originally posted by M a i k e r u View Post

Titanium metal changes colour according to the temperature it heats up.

Originally posted by takahashi View Post
                Did you tell people you have semi slicks on this time Ben?
                I was using the same set of slicks I used last winton track day.

Originally posted by 3r1k View Post
                Yours is as low as mine lol, I'm getting it fixed I can't go anywhere with that ground clearance.
                Did you realise that when you are cruising and idling the car is super quiet compared to your bc3
                My ground clearance has improved over the BC3 bpipe so im not complaining . It looks a lot lower in the pics but its not really that low.
                Yeh, its quiet when cruising and idleling, but loud in vtec. Its like an exhaust that explodes only when vtec kicks in.
                Last edited by RDC-5™; 24-03-07, 12:19 AM.

Comment

ahahaha....nice...i think i'll save the money to get a rebuild now.....sigh...

talking about cruise with is exhaust...on the way up winton....he had his silencer in...then he told me on the CB to hear his exhaust...next thing i see from my side mirror his car flying up with a little note of k20a vtec...then...i was blow away and my ear drum was being pieced by this wind hissing sound from the exhaust...it sound more like a jet engine....for those of u who thinks spec 3 is loud....the hissing jet sound his exhaust makes is more annoying and sound way cooler and actually made my ear hurt hahaha...
                  Last edited by RDC-2™; 27-03-07, 12:51 AM.

Comment

U have silencer for the amuse?

Comment

U have silencer for the amuse?
                      Yeh, its an option, for an extra $200. Also made from titanium

When installed, it's as quiet as stock and still retains quite a lot of power opposed to the bc3 silencer that was very restrictive and had that ricy beebeebeee sound.
                      Last edited by RDC-5™; 27-03-07, 10:23 AM.

Comment

R-DC5 I can't see the hole to screw the silencer, can you show me?

TBH, I don't see the point of fitting the silencer in, it's not loud.

Comment

R-DC5 I can't see the hole to screw the silencer, can you show me?

TBH, I don't see the point of fitting the silencer in, it's not loud.
                          If you purchase the exhaust from Amuse together with the optional silencer, amuse pre-drills the hole for you in the muffler tip close to the muffler. If you have it installed with an aftermarket header, a silencer is sometimes desirable.

Comment

Thanx for the reply, Mine comes with a hole but it's not at the usual spot (bottom of the muffler), it's located on the right side of the muffler.

Comment

Thanx for the reply, Mine comes with a hole but it's not at the usual spot (bottom of the muffler), it's located on the right side of the muffler.
                              Yes, the Amuse silencer holes are on the side, not the bottom.

Comment

np, thanx, I was wondering about this since ages ago.

You should try running it w/o silencer for 2 weeks, you will be fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X