X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RDC-5™ View Post
      After the long wait due to an order to made product, my Amuse titanium exhaust has finally arrived. It set me back around 2.5k and my friend was kind enough to source it in hk and send it to me.
      Not even say thank to me what a friend

Comment

Nice stuff Ben

Sound clip

TAKA 八仔ブログ(blog) TrAcKie Anonymous *** with Best track results : | Winton: 1:41.8660 | Broadford 1:09.83 | Sandown 1:31.73 | Philip Island GP circuit 1:59.86

Comment

Awesome exhaust. Good choice, you will not regret it.

There are a couple of people with Amuse on clubITR now. Yeah!

I will be interested to hear what your car sounds like at winton if you're going, because I am still running the stock exhaust manifold with mine.

Comment

Thanx for all the comments!

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
            I will be interested to hear what your car sounds like at winton if you're going, because I am still running the stock exhaust manifold with mine.
            See ya there

Comment

I thought the R1 model is a design with no resonator?

Comment

Originally posted by Jingers View Post
                I thought the R1 model is a design with no resonator?
                I think that both the resonated and un-resonated models for dc5 are called the R1 Titan. Then the Extra Titan has a resonator and a larger silencer at the rear.

Comment

Ahhhh yes the unresonated version is quite abit louder and i think weighs in at 3.55 kg?

Comment

Originally posted by Jingers View Post
                    Ahhhh yes the unresonated version is quite abit louder and i think weighs in at 3.78 kg?
                    RDC-5 and I will be able to compare exhaust notes at winton . I suspect his will sound better with his Mugen exhaust manifold. I feel like my standard manifold muffles the sound too much in the top end.

The unresonated system weighs close 3.7kg according to my mum's kitchen scales, whereas Amuse still claims 3.55kg. I imagine this is due to them not weighing it since they redesigned the rear section and the hangers.

Sorry for cluttering up your thread RDC-5. Another for a baller exhaust.

Comment

The unresonated system weighs close 3.7kg according to my mum's kitchen scales, whereas Amuse still claims 3.55kg. I imagine this is due to them not weighing it since they redesigned the rear section and the hangers.
                      Do you have the unresonated system? How loud is it? Say, compared to the bc3?

Comment

velly sexy

Comment

Originally posted by RDC-5™ View Post
                          Do you have the unresonated system? How loud is it? Say, compared to the bc3?
                          Yeah I have the unresonated system. It is reasonably loud and drony but I have never heard my car from outside so I cant really say for sure compared to the BC3. Edit: to give you an idea though, I have set off a few car alarms in the past .

I was at winton last November for the HSCCV day, my car is a red DC5R, the only DC5 with stock rims and sussy on that day I think, so you might have heard it then? Your car was pretty loud that day , I think louder than mine. Were you running the BC3 then?
                          Last edited by ChargeR; 22-02-07, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Yeah I have the unresonated system. It is reasonably loud and drony but I have never heard my car from outside so I cant really say for sure compared to the BC3. Edit: to give you an idea though, I have set off a few car alarms in the past .

I was at winton last November for the HSCCV day, my car is a red DC5R, the only DC5 with stock rims and sussy on that day I think, so you might have heard it then? Your car was pretty loud that day , I think louder than mine. Were you running the BC3 then?
                            Yeh i was, also with the mugen header. I had the loudest car that day and the interior was stripped which made it just bearable with a helmet on.
                            Last edited by RDC-5™; 22-02-07, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RDC-5™
                              The craftsmanship has been improved recently this year, where the entire axle back is now weld bent, previously was majority mandrel bent.
                              I don't believe it has changed since they were released. However, different weld types and methods are applicable for different models throughout the R1 titan range. Ala on a R1000 model pipe, there are no mandrel bents at all.

Comment

very sexy exhaust! congrats on purchase! amuse exhaust, mugen manifold, work wheels, etc... mm.. u have same taste as me! hehe
                                "What's the point of racing a car that doesn't look cool?" - Nakai-san, RWB

Comment

Working...
                                X