No announcement yet.

M@lew's DC5R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple of last minute things put in before Sunday.

Comment

Baller~!!!

Comment

when the turbo kit coming???

Comment

Originally posted by se7en View Post
          when the turbo kit coming???
          LOL! Fcuk yeah, whens it coming matt? :P :P

Comment

looks sweet

Comment

How did you get front camber on the BC BR coilovers Matt? When I got mine fitted at Centreline the guy said it was not possible to get front camber.... something about arms being too short or something? I didnt quite understand what he meant...

Comment

BC Br's should come with a camber top and I have put in some camber bolts too to get the amount of camber I want. You shouldn't have a problem with the front, maybe it was the rear they were talking about?

Comment

lol centreline

they dont have a clue about hondas..

Comment

who would you recommend then?
                    ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by M@lew View Post
                      BC Br's should come with a camber top and I have put in some camber bolts too to get the amount of camber I want. You shouldn't have a problem with the front, maybe it was the rear they were talking about?
                      Nah, he was definitely referring to the fronts. I think he was implying that the BC BR was made for the DC5 Base rather than R (tell me thats not true or im gonna sell mine lol). I guess camber bolts are the answer.

Originally posted by l__i__l View Post
                      lol centreline

they dont have a clue about hondas..
                      I assumed they were good since they tune suspension for track/race cars also. Where would you recommend??

Comment

Trutrack

ralf will take care of u

Comment

how much do they charge?

Comment

I go to Techsport to do my alignment and he does my fronts fine? Unless you bought the BR for the base model (didn't know there was a difference though) I don't see why you can't adjust the front camber since I believe all BR models come with adjustable camber tops.

Comment

It should also gain natural camber from lowering the front. Usually people tell you that you can't go as low as you want because of toe issues. This is usually overcome with MORE camber.

If you slam it, you should get -2.0 degrees without bolts.

You're in Melbourne. Go to Techsport in bayswater. I remember paying about $180 for a 4 wheels alignment there for the specs I wanted. They have a website with contact details so just google techsport bayswater.
                              sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

Originally posted by iVTEC_R View Post
                                Nah, he was definitely referring to the fronts. I think he was implying that the BC BR was made for the DC5 Base rather than R (tell me thats not true or im gonna sell mine lol). I guess camber bolts are the answer.
                                workshops without much experience with honda's will often tell u things like that. what they dont recogonize is that most coilovers for the dc5 have steering arms at different heights. combine a high steering arm with a lowered car and u'll throw ur toe completely out.

then they will tell you u can't get any more camber coz these must be the wrong model coilovers blah blah blah

of courese there are ways around it inverted tie rod ends, steering brackets etc things which a workshop working on ur car should kno

it'll be interesting to kno the lowering heights between u and m@lew and whether hes needed to use inverted tie rod ends or somethin

Comment

Working...
                                X