• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

far out.. nice work!

can't wait to see the car all refreshed from the respray
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

so much rust - glad Aussie is a dry continent!
      ... retired/

Comment

yeah wish we had more sunshine! to be fair mine is a pretty damn rust free example compared to most!! lol

Comment

this thread makes me so happy. So glad to see someone taking pride in a clean stock dc2r

hitting vtec is like masturbating, sometimes you just do it because you can

Comment

Will the entire interior be stripped for the respray so it can be baked without melting?

Comment

i just did some minor stripping for the guys down at the body shop to help a little plus i love taking things apart and having a look! lol it doesnt get that hot that it can melt a interior bud is not a actual oven!lol is just a heated both to help the paint dry and harden better giving a better finish,but other bits obviously have been removed for the spray,have popped down there on sat and she is coming on lovely just want my car back now though!......

Comment

some pics of the car in the body shop!! so they started by taking the bumpers off (i took alot of stuff off for them already as shown in the previous post) they then identified all of the ares that needed sorting a few rust spots and some parking dinks here are some pics!

one of the spray boys striking a pose!!!

Comment

then they got her all ready for spraying masking her up and all that malarky!

well i got her back today and she is looking really nice and shiny!lol was a bit to late to get pics after i had sorted everything but i shall be doing some bits on her this weekend and will get the pics up need to clean all the interior again as it is absouletly minging but hey gives me a excuse to give her a good clean cant wait to get her all back together and cleaned !! 8) 8) 8)
                  hope u like the updates!?
                  [/b]

Comment

Working...
                  X