Norm - Perth DC5R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks awesome.mate!

The sound 'deadening' make much of a difference?
    Just going for a drive ~146.4kw~

Comment

Originally posted by Batchy View Post
      Looks awesome.mate!

The sound 'deadening' make much of a difference?
      I've only done the doors so far, so not much noticable difference. Will do dB measurements for interior before and after once i've completed the sound deadening. Alot of the lower wavelengths from the exhaust drone should be somewhat silenced along with firewall sounds when we do the interior properly. As for the doors, the sound upon knocking on the exterior is vastly different from knocking to the rear quarter panels which are more hollow sounding.

Comment

Car is looking amazing norm. I found the amuse r1 isnt so loud until you actually rev it over 3500rpm. But it does sound amazing.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Norm View Post
          I've only done the doors so far, so not much noticable difference. Will do dB measurements for interior before and after once i've completed the sound deadening. Alot of the lower wavelengths from the exhaust drone should be somewhat silenced along with firewall sounds when we do the interior properly. As for the doors, the sound upon knocking on the exterior is vastly different from knocking to the rear quarter panels which are more hollow sounding.
          Keen to read up when you have done it

Keep up the good work

Comment

awws man missed out on yesterday's jdmwa meet. had shit work. would of loved to see your car in the flesh norm. but awesome pictures.
            sigpic

Comment

Norm, those white brembos are a mean look. So jealous. Hope to see those wide tyres burn on some track road in a video soon
              Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

More pictures please.
                Shak's S2000

Comment

One of the pics I found via Autolifeperth.com

Comment

Epic. So epic.

Love it Norm!!
                    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Apologies for it seems that I had released human slime in my pants.

BEAUTIFUL
                      Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. MOAR PIX

Comment

Just some more pictures picked up from beyond custom. Will do a shoot when I get back. Please excuse the dirty rims/tyres as these photos are taken by the paint shop.

Comment

I love your cars fatness

looks boss!

Comment

So smooth Norm!
                              ClubITR | Like

Comment

Can't wait to see it in action at the cruise Norm!

Comment

Working...
                                X