Norm - Perth DC5R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jaycray View Post
    Sounds good man I'll try knock of work that day! Still, the car looked great!
    Thanks dude! I can't wait to see it myself.

Comment

Dang i'm excited!

Comment

Well its always a pleasure returning home to packages. The two packages I recieved today was,

1. PasswordJDM PC680 battery bracket. Its unpainted because I couldn't wait for them to get it powder coated and sent over from the US as it would of taken another 3 weeks.
        2. Amuse R1 Titan Extra

I'm not going to go into depth with the exhaust because it has been covered on this forum numerous of times.

Last edited by Norm; 18-06-13, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Nice Norm!

Interesting to see that Amuse has changed the design of the axle back. As for the silencer you'd have to drill the holes yourself.

Also could you weigh it for Amuse fan-boy purposes.
          Shak's S2000

Comment

Nah. Amuse hasn't changed. There are 3 options, 1 cannon without resonator, and with resonator, and my one which is a magnaflow type muffler. I don't have equipment to properly weigh it lol.

Comment

That's a sexy exhaust
              Have a read of my build thread

Comment

Nice update norm! loving that exhaust
                BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
                NSEX

Comment

Oh hot damn Norm. That's a ripper of an exhaust. Would have been my first choice if sound wasn't an issue
                  Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

Please post a video of the exhaust Norm !

Comment

Originally posted by itr5093 View Post
                      That's a sexy exhaust
                      Originally posted by wongy View Post
                      Nice update norm! loving that exhaust
                      Thanks!

Originally posted by knobosaurus View Post
                      Oh hot damn Norm. That's a ripper of an exhaust. Would have been my first choice if sound wasn't an issue
                      Well, i'm going to measure the dB with a proper dB measuring equipment. I don't think anyone on this forum has the R1 Titan extra. Most people have either gone for the R1 Titan with resonator, or without. So it will be interesting to measure the dB. Even the international catalog shows the cannon type R1 Titan.

Originally posted by teee94 View Post
                      Please post a video of the exhaust Norm !
                      I'll see what I can do. I can't seem to find any youtube videos on the note of the exhaust. But knowing its from Amuse, and of titanium make, the sound should be perfect.

Comment

Nice exhaust Norm..
                        sigpic MRDC5S

Comment

Very nice.... Amuse make quality shit!

Comment

Originally posted by Norm View Post
                            Nah. Amuse hasn't changed. There are 3 options, 1 cannon without resonator, and with resonator, and my one which is a magnaflow type muffler. I don't have equipment to properly weigh it lol.
                            Stand on the scales holding exhaust like you're lifting it at the gym

Nice exhaust Norm!
                            ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by ZIPPIE Type-S View Post
                              Nice exhaust Norm..
                              Originally posted by MYDC5R View Post
                              Very nice.... Amuse make quality shit!
                              Cheers. They sure do! Experts in exhaust. That is why I love JDM quality so much, their unconditional passion for perfection is none to no other.

Originally posted by felixR View Post
                              Stand on the scales holding exhaust like you're lifting it at the gym

Nice exhaust Norm!
                              Good idea. I'm going to do that when I fit the exhaust.

Some additional pics I just took from the workshop. Cage is in, but they just need to drill the holes and put the appropriate plates and bolts on. Calipers are getting refurbished while i'm there because my DIY a couple of years back wasn't the best, so their getting abit of treatment and love. Well, pick up date for the car is Friday. So we'll be putting the exhaust on Friday, re-torque all the bolts, raise the height a little at the front. The clearance overall is is ~110cm including sideskirts but i will measure underneath the car for the exhaust clearance. Need to go through the pits for a modification permit.

Comment

That is some proper roll cage going on! Looks mint!
                                Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

Working...
                                X