Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that shifter looks like the "BOSS" of all shifters

Comment

I wish I could tell you guys the car is ready, but unfortunately its not. I went to go check the car out today, and there were several items still yet to be done. Nonetheless, some pictures are here, including the modification of a custom honey comb ABS plastic sheet to fill up the holes on the front bumper. Turned out quite nice. The calipers are getting a make-over too due to my not so successful DIY a couple years back. So, officially the car will be complete on the 18th June. The items are need to be completed still include the following:

- Half cage installation
      - Front and rear custom guards
      - Wheel alignment
      - Cut and buff

Once the above have been completed, we should be able to debut the car as a "car".

I did not know brake line clamps exist to prevent fluid from leaking out.

Comment

Car is looking amazing norm. I cant wait till this car is done. Words can not discribe how nice this car is. One of my fave dc5
        sigpic

Comment

The car is looking great!

I'm glad you didn't go for the silver mesh in the front bumper. I think I will have to ban anyone that does that.
          ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by Hau View Post
            Car is looking amazing norm. I cant wait till this car is done. Words can not discribe how nice this car is. One of my fave dc5
            Thanks dude. Believe me, I was dissapointed I couldn't drive it away when I saw it.

Originally posted by felixR View Post
            The car is looking great!

I'm glad you didn't go for the silver mesh in the front bumper. I think I will have to ban anyone that does that.
            Well, it did come with the silver mesh. I didn't wanna use it though. Much prefer the honeycomb look.

Comment

Well done Norm, car looks gorgeous!!! The colour suits it really well

Comment

Originally posted by Oz Striker View Post
                Well done Norm, car looks gorgeous!!! The colour suits it really well
                Thanks dude! Can't wait till I get back to drive it. Another 16 more days!

Comment

Hey Norm I saw your car today at Beyond Custom when I was getting quotes to fix the sun damage on my roof, it looks awesome so far!
                  Last edited by Jacob2094; 05-06-13, 02:20 PM. Reason: accidently a word

Comment

Thanks dude. I just want to be able to drive it. They were meant to get it finished for me on the 1/6/2013 however couldn't completed it in time. Did you take any happy snaps? Wouldn't mind seeing pictures of the cage in

Comment

Unfortunately I didn't get any pics, I did notice the cage in there however! The young guy who runs that shop (forgotten his name?) was a pretty friendly guy though, showed me a bit of the work he had done on your car such as the rubber seal above the windshield and another customers R34 V-Spec II, along with the Lamborghini replicas

Comment

Norm, just trolled through your build thread. Excellent work mate

"Because in a split second, it's gone" ~Ayrton Senna

Comment

Originally posted by Jacob2094 View Post
                          Unfortunately I didn't get any pics, I did notice the cage in there however! The young guy who runs that shop (forgotten his name?) was a pretty friendly guy though, showed me a bit of the work he had done on your car such as the rubber seal above the windshield and another customers R34 V-Spec II, along with the Lamborghini replicas
                          Oh at last the cage is in! Out of curiosity, what do you mean by the rubber seal above the windshield?

Originally posted by PG_DC5 View Post
                          Norm, just trolled through your build thread. Excellent work mate
                          Thanks PG_DC5. Now, time to track it!

Comment

ImageUploadedByMotorculture1371004234.088545.jpgHey Norm it's like this rubber strip here between the windshield and the roof. Haven't been able to jump on the forum in the past couple days.

Comment

Oh. I didn't even know he did work on that area. Jay, our next event is on 28th July, would be awesome to meet you in person. You can also see the finished product .

Comment

Sounds good man I'll try knock of work that day! Still, the car looked great!

Comment

Working...
                                X