X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Norm View Post
    And its a brand new tb.
    what brand is it?
    02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Originally posted by gunpoons View Post
      what brand is it?
      Hybrid Racing 70mm Anodised black.

Comment

Yep. Confirmed that it is indeed the cable throttle + butterfly plate issue. I swaped it back to the OEM TB and Karcepts adaptor, thanks to Lukits01 and props to wuism for helping me out with the Kpro, both legends!. I will however get it tuned with the OEM TB untill my spoon throttle body arrives.

Here is lukits01 beast!

Reviews for hybrid racing TB? Well, pedal felt more heavy, race like......but bottom line is? Couldn't even sort out its own idle issue. So, when sh*t hits the fan, put your trust back in OEM products. Will keep everybody posted on how tuning goes on friday! Over and out!

Norm

Comment

Here is lukits01 beast!
          [nice pics snip]

Reviews for hybrid racing TB? Well, pedal felt more heavy, race like......but bottom line is? Couldn't even sort out its own idle issue. So, when sh*t hits the fan, put your trust back in OEM products. Will keep everybody posted on how tuning goes on friday! Over and out!

Norm
          Glad you got it sorted norm! oh, would you be able to confirm if that oem tb use break away bolts on tps or does it use torx-like bolt?

nut part breaks off.
          Last edited by hello; 21-06-11, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Good to see you got it sorted Norm, goes to show that rarely do aftermarket parts approach the quality of the OEM stuff. I am sure the Spoon TB will satisfy.

Comment

OEM fits best!

Comment

Tuned! Much thanks to Joel from http://www.drivencrazy.sg and wuism for organising the group tuning. I dont have much of the photos but once I get hold of it i'll post. Had an FN2R supercharged and wuisms beast and a few others. Well here is mine and the results. Next mods, final drive and putting the flywheel with clutch in, and changing the engine mounts and spoon tb once they arrive. Once they are all in. No more mods for the car.

Abit hard to see the green numbers (post tune) but Torque 211.131Nm and Hp 209.749.

Originally posted by hello View Post
                Glad you got it sorted norm! oh, would you be able to confirm if that oem tb use break away bolts on tps or does it use torx-like bolt?

nut part breaks off.
                I think it uses break away bolts. Correct me if i'm wrong.
                Last edited by Norm; 24-06-11, 09:03 PM.

Comment

As long as your happy with the tune!

Now time for cams!

Comment

No more mods for the car.
                    many have said that, many have failed

Comment

LoL......now now boys. Dont make me angry, I might go on a shopping spurge lol.....

Comment

nice results! More photos of FN2 please

Comment

LoL......now now boys. Dont make me angry, I might go on a shopping spurge lol.....
                          you won't do it!!!
                          (dollars still strong, better buy up incase it drops)
                          02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Do it! RRC needs cams! Lol

Comment

Copied from the FN2R forum
                              I believe these are Dadar's pics. Props mate! Awaiting on Brendans pics.

*** Norm's DC5 ***

Last edited by Norm; 29-06-11, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Norm's DC5 i/h/e/rrc
                                Last edited by Norm; 29-06-11, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X