No announcement yet.

Norm - Perth DC5R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rod it was organised through a friend at the RAC track. I'll let you know when the next one is. Would be good to see 3 DC5's there.

Alex, next mod would probably be roll centre adjuster and raising the height up. I have a feeling the track bug is biting me hard so I think i'm gonna get some defi's and a koyo radiator and some thermo and fan switches.

Stevan, yeh will let you know how it feels when I've raised it, hoping it will help solve stuff!

Comment

Ah I thought it must have been a private event there ...

Just FYI I wouldn't worry too much about your car's handling at that track. It isn't a good indication of how the car feels on a proper track like barbagallo.

Comment

Originally posted by Norm View Post
        I have a feeling the track bug is biting me hard so I think i'm gonna get some defi's and a koyo radiator and some thermo and fan switches.
        not necessary! get your CAMS license and some good tires and I'll see you out there!

Comment

Originally posted by lukits01 View Post
          not necessary! get your CAMS license and some good tires and I'll see you out there!
          So Senna are you going to do the sprint on the 23rd ?

Comment

Originally posted by Norm View Post
            Rod it was organised through a friend at the RAC track. I'll let you know when the next one is. Would be good to see 3 DC5's there.

Alex, next mod would probably be roll centre adjuster and raising the height up. I have a feeling the track bug is biting me hard so I think i'm gonna get some defi's and a koyo radiator and some thermo and fan switches.

Stevan, yeh will let you know how it feels when I've raised it, hoping it will help solve stuff!
            Tuning day 30th July?

You can bully me there :P

Comment

Originally posted by RacingInJapan View Post
              So Senna are you going to do the sprint on the 23rd ?
              cutting it close! my car still has no suspension, and I'm away till Monday!
              let's hope I can pull a miracle haha

Comment

Latest addition to the mod list. Red Recaro SPG.

Just waiting for the buddyclub rails to arrive. Excuse the camera quality, still in search for my normal camera

Comment

Lol... I see u have bought it already!

Comment

Here is some pics, been awhile since i've updated. Seats feel nice and comfortable. Its very snug and will most definitely keep me from moving side to side and there is no contact movement with seat/rail/chasis. Only thing is the buckle attachment area needs to be slightly modified to fit slightly further away from the seat but other than that fitment was perfect!

Combination is Recaro SPG + Buddyclub seat rail super low (DC5). Many thanks to Munkaii for supplying the rails and providing excellent shipping and contact for a smooth transaction.

Also did some window tinting on the top of the windscreen.

Last edited by Norm; 29-07-11, 03:05 PM.

Comment

looks awesome Norm! Now we can both practise our gymnastics dismounts when disembarking the DC5

Comment

The car is becoming more and more of a track car and less of a street car. The experience of everything changing is so exciting. Next mod to come is Defi's!.....

But in the meantime here is a little extra protection for some peace of mind. Thanks www.nengun.com

Comment

When r u tracking it norm?
                          Integra Type R
                          Integra Type S
                          S2000

Comment

oh snap ive been looking for a set of these for my seat to stop them tearing from crawling in and out all day! How much did you score these for?

Comment

Hopefully beginning of next year. Stev, i'll pm you in regards to the price.

Comment

Can you PM me the price too been thinking about getting them??
                                ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Comment

Working...
                                X