No announcement yet.

Norm - Perth DC5R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need some opinions. What do you guys think? To front splitter or not to front splitter? The gf does drive the car every now and then. I'm just abit fearful that she might accidently damage the front lip. But i'm just unsure on whether I should keep it on or not in regards to the "look" perspective.

Comment

Who makes them? Imo they look out of place. Considered ARC splitters? Imo the splitters look quite ricey. Ur car looks very clean as is. I think the splitters wouldnt flow.
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

hmm I agree they look a little out of place..

for front lip protection, that would work lol
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

danngggg thats sick!

Comment

nah, not feeling 'those' spliters mate, but i do dig spliters in general, arc ones are nice but yeah, could be a bit hard to find
            but hey its your car right? if you like, it roll with it, thats the whole idea behind modding your own car
            02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Thought so. Thanks for the second opinion guys. I should go with my gut instincts. If I need to go out and glance at my car every now and then to see whether it sits right or not..I should just not keep it on haha.

Comment

Just spent the past 30 min reading all this!

Amazing work Norm keep it up!

Comment

Update. Recieved my Clubitr stickers. Thanks Felix, they came extremely quick.

Also recieved my defi guages and other bits and pieces from www.perfectrun.jp. They are extremely good. Every time I emailed them, whether it was out of work hours (ie, night time) I still managed to get a reply. They are on the ball with their business and their shipping cost was the cheapest I could find amongst online shops. The items came in perfect condition and were all legit and genuine items. They even took the time to wrap each box up with a piece of paper to avoid and scratch damage to the individual boxes. Thumbs up and highly recommended if you decide to go for some online shopping.

Excuse the poor camera quality, I dont have an SLR as of yet haha. Will post up pictures when I start installing these bad boys with my friend in the near future.

Norm

Comment

Nice upgrade Norm!

do u mind sending me the part no. for the Trust water hose sensor please?
                    Integra Type R
                    Integra Type S
                    S2000

Comment

Originally posted by Norm View Post
                      Update. Recieved my Clubitr stickers. Thanks Felix, they came extremely quick.
                      You're welcome!

Can't wait to see those gauges in! and the stickers on
                      ClubITR | Like

Comment

Loved reading this build thread, awesome work man

Comment

I just went through all 36 pages so effin awesome!! Now im late for work !
                          S2000
                          WSID : TBA
                          Wakefield : 1:10.1

Flippit Photography
                          Smooth As Detailing
                          Incar Racing

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Thanks guys. I need to take a picture of the interior of the vehicle to show you guys how I have mounted it. I'm quite pleased with how they are. Also just to give you guys some insight on how all the wiring went down, i'll take some happy snaps of how my friend and I wired them up. In the meantime i'll leave you all with this surprise.

Hi Norm,

We've checked with C**** S***** again and they said that they can make a
                              black one as a special order, however in this case, the price will be
                              *****Yen for TCA-F or *****Yen for TCA-N1 and it is going to take around
                              1-3
                              months for them to make up the item once they receive order. "

I opted for the TCA-N1.

Norm

Comment

hehe bling Hurry up with the pictures Norm!!

Comment

Working...
                                X