• Time
  • Show
Clear All

just sayin'

Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Comment

so he has an A SPEC front bar, and looks like a replica chargespeed fornt lip. im sure you can get away with the AUDM front bar, and get a front lip thatlooks like that!
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

and i think an A SPEC side skirt?
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

this guy is my CRSX buddy Its actually a Suburu V lip from ebay, costs like $40 haha. Rest is all ASPEC, i love the look but its wayyyy to low for any serious driving.

Excited for next week?

Comment

Watcha boys doing next week!? Wakefield shakedown?? I'll be down on the 29th with a mate if all goes well.
            Wakefield: EG B18CR - R888 - 1.09.9
            Eastern Creek: DC5R - RE001/ER300 - 2.00.8
            Winton: DC5R - RE001 - 1.45.9

Comment

^^^ Please do that Stevan! thats blardy HOT!....

Alex- Might get a call from me end of next week
              BYP Racing & Developments
              Built. Tuned. Driven
              Want to go fast? Come see us! e: jimmy@bypracing.com ph: (02) 9757 4757

Comment

Originally posted by munkaii View Post
                Watcha boys doing next week!? Wakefield shakedown?? I'll be down on the 29th with a mate if all goes well.
                oohhh tempting! too cramped from uni though atm unfortunately.

Originally posted by fatboyz39 View Post
                ^^^ Please do that Stevan! thats blardy HOT!....

Alex- Might get a call from me end of next week
                I wonder how much Aspec kit would set me back? It would certainly be unique

Comment

UPDATE - DC5-S Kpro Tuned by BYP - 140.9kWatw

Hey all,

So yesterday I dropped into HRC Automotive where Alex and i would have our cars tuned by the boys from BYP. It was a great afternoon with the best part of 4 hours spent talking anything Honda, there were frequent conversational interruptions from K20's overpowering our voices however . Workshop owner Brian was also great company with no shortage of entertaining stories to see us through the evening.

BYP's Jimmy and Benny are well known for producing and tuning some pretty insane Honda's like their WTAC Supercharged Civic that deafened crowds lucky enough to see it dominate at Eastern Creek last year, i was pretty excited to see how much they could squeeze out of my little K20.

My previous dyno runs at Toda yielded 122kW peak power, with the Kpro fitted and a basemap applied the car managed a first run of 130.0kW peak accompanied by a bellowing cloud of black smoke from the exhaust. With each successive run less smoke came from the exhaust and you could hear the engine coming on stronger and stronger. At the conclusion of tuning the car managed to pull 140.9kWatw, fantastic result

Benny tested a number of Vtec engagement points and set the vtec to come in at ~4800rpm with a redline 8700rpm. Heres a comparison of the untuned dynograph and the post tune BYP graph. Even though the 2 graphs are from different dynos (Both being Dyno Dynamics rolling dynos), the readings should be comparable between the 2 as the predicted peak power without the initial basemap would have been the same as the Toda runs.

Toda run - (Red - I, Blue - I/H/E)

BYP Final Tune..

My first test drive was so soo awesome! The low to mid range has tons more usable power and the 4800rpm kick gives a very powerful 4000rpm of Pre tune the car felt so sluggish before vtec and it felt like i was hooning just to keep up with traffic, now it has enough power to pass without revving out.

I would like to thank BYP's Jimmy and Benny and HRC Automotive's Brian for their great work, I know there are some videos and photos from the day being edited by HRC so ill do my best to put them up when i can.

P.S Alex i owe you a Gatorade haha
                  Last edited by stevan; 23-09-11, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Steve, be sure to add the kpro to your sig haha!

dw about the gatorade, just gimme an arm around me when we sleep for nationals. ? o.O/
                    Integra Type R
                    Integra Type S
                    S2000

Comment

&& yes to the A spec kit man..... its so nice..... DO IT! u shoudl enquire about it.
                      Integra Type R
                      Integra Type S
                      S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                        Steve, be sure to add the kpro to your sig haha!

dw about the gatorade, just gimme an arm around me when we sleep for nationals. ? o.O/
                        Oh shit... i am sharing a room with you

Comment

BTW great numbers stev. im glad your happy & im glad i could convince you that Kpro would be best..

Comment

nicely done!
                            ClubITR | Like

Comment

Very nice figures. I now have to extend the lead more....

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy_B View Post
                                BTW great numbers stev. im glad your happy & im glad i could convince you that Kpro would be best..
                                Thanks Timmy you were surely correct, the combination of parts working together is a lovely thing

Originally posted by felixR View Post
                                nicely done!
                                Thanks Felix!

Originally posted by Norm View Post
                                Very nice figures. I now have to extend the lead more....
                                Hehe numbers are numbers, track is where it should be battled out

Comment

Working...
                                X