No announcement yet.

M@lew's DC5R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what about that lip we were talking about?

Comment

ballin' off the chainnn!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oz Striker View Post
        +1 for the v lip, really suits the type s front bumper! You'll probabl destroy a carbon one though at the height your cars at, I've even managed to scrape not just underneath but the front as well where you can actually see it!! Would look cool though, Maybe carbon wrap one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Yeah carbon is a bit more fragile, but I've been used to having a low car so I avoid anything that could hurt any lips etc. all the time.

Originally posted by se7en View Post
        u can buy local which would cost abit more =D
        Pick up from yours yeah?

Originally posted by eskimo_firefighter View Post
        Nice update Matt. Really am thankful of you guys helping me get my car back home. Totally just bad luck that you didn't dip into the 1:30's, but I'm certain that you will dip into the 1:30's sooner or later.

Hopefully next time at our track days well run into no problems what so ever and smash some pb's. But was a pretty hectic weekend (EXE double track day weekend that is).

And I like the facelift very much, but with a Mugen lip or some other lip would set it right off.
        Thanks Peter. Next time you'll be joining the 1:30's too right?

Originally posted by butter View Post
        what about that lip we were talking about?
        It's still on the list and I've spoken to a few suppliers but the cost to ship it over isn't really worth it. It's about $360 for the lip, $350 for shipping and then you have to paint it so can't really justify it at the moment. That was the cheapest I could find, if I can get shipping for less than $200 I'll grab it so the hunt is still going. (Some places quoted $600 to ship it over too!)

Originally posted by danielj View Post
        ballin' off the chainnn!!
        Sure Mr "I-can-facelift-on-my-own-without-insurance"!

Comment

Wasn't this for sale a while ago? I pm'd you about it on Jdmst

Comment

Originally posted by fr4n View Post
            Wasn't this for sale a while ago? I pm'd you about it on Jdmst
            It was for sale a while ago but don't think I got any PM's on JDMST, so might have been another car.

Comment

Originally posted by M@lew View Post
              It was for sale a while ago but don't think I got any PM's on JDMST, so might have been another car.
              Nah It was your one i said I was willing to come down to Vic you had a jdm k20a as well as the stock k20a2 haha.

Comment

I think that was another ABP DC5R, possibly Rubens. I never had the stock K20a2.

Comment

Yes I can confirm there was another Jdm blue k20 here in VIC with a stock k20. He sold it although when doing my research I found it was a repaired write off :P
                  1995 Honda Civic EG (K20)
                  1998 Nissan 180SX Type X (SR20)
                  2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Emission Monster)

RHCP
                  F1 Nut

Comment

But the photo!! It was the same one!

Siting on the re30s with the city skyline backdrop unforgettable pic lol

Comment

M@lew, the car is coming along nicely mate! I personally am a fan of both the type-s and type r designs. However, just remember that the car is yours and you modify it to suit your likes. No need to accomodate anyone else. Its not like anyone is forking in money to your build! Keep up the good work!

Norm

Comment

Originally posted by Norm View Post
                        M@lew, the car is coming along nicely mate! I personally am a fan of both the type-s and type r designs. However, just remember that the car is yours and you modify it to suit your likes. No need to accomodate anyone else. Its not like anyone is forking in money to your build! Keep up the good work!

Norm
                        Respect for this comment , good words Norm

Comment

Mugen lip?

This is a member from clubrsx who did a facelift conversion on his abp prefacelift I dont know if you've seen it but it looks awesome

sigpic

Comment

+1 for the mugen lip. Looks very clean!

Comment

I love the lip matt has got now. Will suit his gt wing
                              Integra Type R
                              Integra Type S
                              S2000

Comment

Thanks guys! The mugen lip is quite sexy, but I'm just waiting for Alex to give me his At the moment it'll stay as is, definitely want another lip but the money that would be spent on it should definitely be made on more "functional" parts. Like tyres...or neons.

Comment

Working...
                                X