weekend DC2R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weekend DC2R

some photos i took today. I spend about 2-3hrs detailing it every weekend and i cant help myself but to take some snaps. it looks so good!

hitting vtec is like masturbating, sometimes you just do it because you can

clean car there mate! any engine and interior pics?

Comment

Nice pics dude. good clean example.

Comment

very niceeee man feels good after detailing them ey makes ya feel good to drive em!and makes ya proud to own one!

Comment

History of the car
          Was originally purchased in late 2000, but the original owner didn't take possession of the car til early 2001, as the car came with Yellow Recaro's and she didn't like them so they had to be sent back to Japan and Black Recaro's sent here from Japan and installed so it was first registered in Jan 2001. She owned it til June/July 2005 where she traded it in and the second owner bought it a week after she traded it in (Around 47k on odo). Second owner was 21 when first purchased and 25 when he sold it to me.

The car's never been in an accident before, its never parked in shopping centres, only driven from home to undercover private car park at work. In January this year all 4 tyres were replaced with Bridgestone Potenza RE001. Car got religiously washed every couple of weeks and polished every 6 months (by hand) only ever using maguire's gold class products on the car. The rims have no gutter rash or marks. Its been serviced every 5k's. The only modifications that have been done to the car is an alarm system that has a perimeter sensor (beeps when you walk near it), and if the car is locked with the windows down, if someoe puts their arm in the car the alarm will go off. There is also a screamer box under the dash that sends out 90db to give the intruder a bit of curry. Also an s2k antenna install (not the honda one, but the shark attack one), still has the original tape deck head unit with genuin Honda 6 stacker in the boot (which all still works).

After owning a dc2r i decided it was the best car Ive ever owned so i decided to look around and find another one. The best exaple I could find was in Darwin, so I had it trucked over here and it arrived on tuesday with 88 450kms on the clock. Ive spent 6 hrs detailing it and it could pass as brand new. I intend to keep it as a collectors item and maybe eventually it might be worth a few dollars. It is only to be driven on special ocasions. Im not going to modify it at all, just a few small upgrades. Ive already bought a few goodies for it.

Upgrades include
          RE001 Adrenalins 195/55 R15
          Type R floor matts
          Dash matt
          Honda six stacker
          Arial
          Alarm
          Spoon reservoir covers
          Halogen head lights and high beams and LED parkers and interior light

Comment

Comment

Some more interior photos

Comment

Comment

thats so awesome!!!

Comment

yes, that is very AWESOME!
                    ... retired/

Comment

so jealous man. absolutely pristine!

i wish i had the money for 2 of em, one to use like mine and a pristine one like yours to keep as a collectors. it will be worth some cash one day!

love the dc2r!

Comment

Good to see you put on the Type R stickers!!

Damn I need a set of those floor mats..

Clean car dude. I'm not biased or anything
                        Last edited by DC2R; 22-08-09, 10:20 PM.

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by justinfox
                        You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

so so clean!
                          ClubITR | Like

Comment

nice and clean love it.
                            "Death before dishonor!"

TheTeamIkon.com

Comment

Love the uber clean engine bay!

Comment

Working...