X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw this in Glenny last night. Hot!

Comment

Hi guys, long time no update ~

I have decided to put my s2000 on a dyno to see what figures im pulling and to see whether my motor has been up to scratch. I visited Brad from Zoom Garage in Hallam, they offered $80 for 3 runs on the their dyno. Pretty good for the price as compared to Springy Motors who offer $120 for 3 runs. With I/H/E my motor pulled a healthy 132kw
      Here are results, happy snaps and video, enjoy!

IG: tonytr

Comment

I dont usually attend car meets but heres a happy snap from Melbourne Car Meets

Comment

Looking good TR, the pictures don't do the car justice though.

Them TC3's sure would look nice on a red S2..
          1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

Damm that's tough. Need more pics please.
            ClubITR | Like

Comment

Thanks guys, will post better photos after Circut Club

Comment

tsk tsk parking in a disabled spot tr
                www.flickr.com/andhey
                http://ohitsandy.blogspot.com.au/

Comment

Some photos from my weekend at Winton thanks to Circut Club ~

Got a couple more but ill leave it at that for now

Comment

Comment

Looking good on the track! Its ashamed it rained though.

Comment

Looks awesome Tony!

How was it in the wet?
                        ClubITR | Like

Comment

Thanks guys! Yeah initially i was a bit disappointed about the weather however throughout the day i actually enjoyed it due to the fact that it was something more challenging given that it was a lot of dangerous, like everyone on the day i was struggling for traction and was under-steering a lot, but i like a good challenge ey! The experience that came with the day was definitely a big gain on my end and i would encourage anyone who is into this hobby to try and not be disappointed in the weather if doesn't hold up but all in all i came back in one piece which was a bigger bonus for me. A big thanks to Circuit Club though for a trouble free day!

Comment

Long time no post...just gonna add some photos from Seeker Cup day at Winton 2 weeks ago! I really need AP2 headlights to set off the rice :/

Comment

12.30AM at night and I can't sleep so i thought maybe ill drop a little update since its been awhile.

After almost 2 years of purchasing my s2000, I finally bought a set of AP2 Headlights....yes it was goddamn expensive about $1600 so you can see why i put off buying a set. I always saw that kinda money better invested in the car else where other than aesthetics but on the bright side my car looks so much prettier with them no ragrats i hope!

In other news I've also just sold my Voltex front bar, i loved the look however i also felt it looked a little bit too obnoxious for the street, the whole concept of my build was to keep the s2000 as streetable as possible with the intent that it would be sufficient enough to have fun with on the track. I figured those canards almost looked too tempting for some drunk asshole to walk past and kick if it were parked in a public area. It also sat really really low..which could be quiet inconvenient when driving to unknown places with steep hills, I'd have the biggest cringe moment of my life every time i scrapped the damn thing, like holy fk im scrapping a $2000 + front bar..definitely not the best feeling ever however no matter how many times and how hard i scrapped that thing, the lip of the front bar was to my surprise extremely durable, just scuff marks here and there no real damage to the under tray of the bar, what can i say? Voltex = Quality....So yeah I basically weighed up my pros & cons, ended up selling it to a friend who i knew really wanted it!
                              I have also decided to sell my 1600mm Voltex wing and have opted to go 1700mm, ummm there wasnt really any reason to it, i had money to blow? nah purely aesthetics =P But anyway with the Voltex front bar gone, I've gone ahead and ordered another front bar, takes about 1 - 3 months for it to come in, definitely be something nice for me to look forward to early next year!

Anyway I would like to end my update with this link -----> "http://shareably.net/denali-mans-tou...edium=facebook" It isnt anything car related i just thought it was a beautiful story/video to share, if you're a dog person i recommend watching it
                              Last edited by iamtonee; 23-10-15, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Nice headlights Tony. Did you use ap2 ballasts or re-use the ap1 ballasts?

So how much did this new front bar cost?
                                Shak's S2000

Comment

Working...
                                X