No announcement yet.

AL92's Milano Red DC2R 174 Track Inspired Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great mate! Great source of inspiration already!

Comment

Originally posted by Hau View Post
      More pics of the evo :P
      I have a lot more pics, my brand new 9rs gearbox and 9rs diff would have been good for you.

Originally posted by MACDOG View Post
      Looks great mate! Great source of inspiration already!
      cheers man, you have inspired me to get a wing a some point in the future !
      sigpic

Comment

Just thought id make a update, today after going down to the annual BBQ, saw some fantastic cars, a lot of different tastes which is always good, not everyone with the same car !

My build so far what I have done in the mean time..

Purchased..

1. Genuine Rays Skyline GTR R32 Wheels 16x8 in ADVAN AD08R's / At this point in time the wheels are currently getting powder coated in Satin Black.
        2. Genuine Rays ENG Time Attack CE28N 16x7 in ADVAN ADO7's / At this point in time not to fond of the white on red.., They will be re powder coated to either gloss black or satin black.
        3. Genuine Function7 Silver LCA for DC2R.
        4. Stripped the dash board out of the car & will be using a secret mix to strip the protection remove stubborn marks etc, This coming week I will be prepping the rest of the interior for paint.
        5. Beatrush X-Brace supporting bars & seat brace are getting re powder coated AGAIN from gun metal to satin black.
        6. Carbon Fiber fuel pump covers
        7. Genuine Rays vales and stems BRAND NEW

That might be it for 2014, 2015 is when this build will explode !

Thanks for reading and supporting !
        sigpic

Comment

Hnggggggggg, moar pics pls
          00' DC2 Honda Integra Type R | NH592P | DC2R
          13' ZN6 Toyota 86 GT | D4S | CNN-66E
          15' ZN6 Subaru WRX STI Premium | CBS | EBU-36R

Comment

Sounds good , looking forward for the end result

Comment

Your car looks sooooo good!
              Talk about mint condition compared to mine!

Looking forward to see the bnr32 wheels on there!
              Welcome to the club!
              Team SunWorks

Tracktoy: Honda Integra Type R '99
              Summer toy: Honda S2000 AP1 '01
              Daily: Audi A6 2.0 TDi Quattro S-line '18

Comment

Damn! Nice build man. Excellent direction with things. Interior looks amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by raseri View Post
                  Your car looks sooooo good!
                  Talk about mint condition compared to mine!

Looking forward to see the bnr32 wheels on there!
                  Welcome to the club!
                  Thanks Raseri!, thanks again for your help but I might keep then bnr32's for track day wheels, I just got them powder coated in Satin Black they look great.. But I bought another set of wheels !

Originally posted by Toddxxx View Post
                  Damn! Nice build man. Excellent direction with things. Interior looks amazing!
                  Thanks for your kind words !

Okay so I said in the new year that's when ill start back up with the car...

I have spent the last week everyday before work with my brother disassembling the interior of the car for paint.., I contemplated painting the whole car inside and out how ever with the work I will be getting done to the car I decided to keep the outside for later due to possible scratches from shop to shop..

So, I just got home now from my old bosses Smash repairs, Been a long day but its defiantly paid off, with the car in the booth like a bare shell we painted..

- Full Interior ( Dash Removed )
                  - 2x Door Apaches ( Doors Removed )
                  - Boot Apache ( Boot Removed )
                  - Underside of boot
                  - Beaver Panel

I will be going back tomorrow to pick the car up, tomorrow will pretty much be washing all the rubber molds & re-insulating the wiring etc..

I will post some photo's with how it turned out, there was countless hours in the preparation before paint to insure a excellent, Perfect paint application from the sanding to applying proper primer to bare metal area's etc..
                  sigpic

Comment

Looking forward to the pics!
                    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Okay so bought the car home and here are some pics !, Very happy with how it turned out Interior goodies to come !

I don't think my SLR could handle the brightness even on 100 ISO with uber fast shutter speed lol

Last edited by AL92; 18-01-15, 12:56 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

That's amazing. How did you go with painting the inside of the 3/4 panels?
                        ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
                          That's amazing. How did you go with painting the inside of the 3/4 panels?
                          Thanks Felix !, The first time around when we painted the rear end of the car we decided not to paint the quarters as we did not know how it would turn out, this time around we adjusted the spray pattern of the gun then Increased the air pressure to allow us to be further away from the panel so we can have more angles. The quarters are completely covered with no dry or peal spots which is excellent because that was a concern..

Now all is done on the interior I can fit the dash back in and re insulate all the wiring put the speaker pods back in, all the bracing, covers etc..

In the upcoming month I should have most of the parts needed to complete the interior.
                          sigpic

Comment

Immaculate! How's the car going these day?
                            Skibeemo.com

Comment

Originally posted by chaumeh View Post
                              Immaculate! How's the car going these day?
                              You'll see the car driving around on the same plates, but he's since sold the car unfortunately
                              00' DC2 Honda Integra Type R | NH592P | DC2R
                              13' ZN6 Toyota 86 GT | D4S | CNN-66E
                              15' ZN6 Subaru WRX STI Premium | CBS | EBU-36R

Comment

Originally posted by jv-st View Post
                                You'll see the car driving around on the same plates, but he's since sold the car unfortunately
                                After all this?! Noooo
                                ClubITR | Like

Comment

Working...
                                X