• Show
Clear All

Wow looks awesome mate!

Couldn't help but laugh when I saw the woman in the back wearing uggz haha
    Shak's S2000

Comment

Originally posted by Shakeel View Post
      Wow looks awesome mate!

Couldn't help but laugh when I saw the woman in the back wearing uggz haha
      Haha what a true strayan :P

Comment

Small update: got a set of RE003 from Bob Jane this morning, $600 a set for 225/45/17 fitted and balanced, for anyone looking to take advantage of this price Bob Jane was the cheapest I could find!

Anyway, my initial impressions compared to the RE002's on my old Rotas are that these tyres are still great for daily driving, they feel the same as RE002 in terms of noise and comfort. Now I haven't had a spirited drive yet so I've yet to report on how it feels from a performance aspect, but just read Freakygeek's review on the RE003 as he had a much better test of them Aside from that it's nice to have my TE37's back on! Car needs to be lower and coilovers are coming soon

Comment

Noiiice! Really want to get a set too!
          Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

Lookin sweet bro!
            Can I ask how much the respray cost you? I want to get a couple of things painted and fitted

Comment

That fresh red really looks amazing!

Nice beatrush plate relocator bracket too haha.
              Shak's S2000

Comment

Originally posted by eLtrix View Post
                Noiiice! Really want to get a set too!
                They're good tyres you won't regret it with the current Bridgestone offer!

Originally posted by KVZT View Post
                Lookin sweet bro!
                Can I ask how much the respray cost you? I want to get a couple of things painted and fitted
                I'll inbox you now

Originally posted by Shakeel View Post
                That fresh red really looks amazing!

Nice beatrush plate relocator bracket too haha.
                Thanks Shak! Yeah I hated the licence plate in the middle and made sure the licence plate hole got plugged when the car was sprayed

Comment

So yesterday I was lucky enough to drive a Ferrari 360 at the RAC racetrack near Perth Intl airport.

I found it funny that the first time I would be driving on the track would be with a supercar, and not my own! It was overall a great experience and the car was truly great to drive. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face all day!

As soon as I got home I went straight to MC Motorsports website and booked myself in to a track event to bring your own car this Friday. I decided it's been long enough and I am really keen to get my own car on the track and see how it really drives. The RAC course is good for beginners because there's plenty of grass on the sides if you run off and I remember Norm telling me it's a good place to begin and get a better idea of how your car performs. Ideally I would like to get coilovers before tracking my car, but I think the standard Type R suspension will be adequate. Of course I will be servicing the car before the day. The countdown to Friday begins

Comment

Ohh is this why you didn't make it to PHC? mad jelly

Comment

Originally posted by KVZT View Post
                      Ohh is this why you didn't make it to PHC? mad jelly
                      This is exactly why :P

Comment

This thread is calling for an update! So here goes...

Basically nothing new has happened with with the car, but I did however take it on the track for the first time a few weeks ago. I decided to drive on the RAC track near Perth Airport because I was already familiar with the track from my previous Ferrari experience. After changing brake pads and oil etc, my car was ready to go. When I arrived the other people had already started (I was a little bit late) and I realised how much faster they could drive and it made me feel a little nervous! Once I was ready I got out there and I was nervous no more and was instead having a lot of fun The car handled very well and it was great to push the car and drive it the way it was meant to be. Overall I was very happy with how it performed. It could however use some coilovers I think just so the handling feels a little sharper; along with the aesthetic benefit of coilovers. Apart from that I feel I just need to get out there more and get better at driving my car! I wasn't timing laps this time as I was more interested in having fun. This is the only picture I got that day.

Unrelated to this car and this thread is an experience I had in Japan yesterday. It was very exciting so I thought I'd share it! I drove a Nissan GTR and Honda NSX through the Hakone/Mt Fuji area! We hired the cars for 9 hours and shared them between the four of us. We rented these cars through a company called Fun2Drive. Being under 25 meant we had to have a Pace Car with us, however the driver of the pace car was actually the owner of the business. He took us out because he could speak good English and I gotta say, I wouldn't have done this without the pace car! Chika was his name and he was excellent to have with us. He took us to all the touge roads in the area used in Initial D and let us "enjoy the drive" on these roads. After the touge roads were done we went to Fuji Speedway. Chika asked the toll attendant if the track was available to take the cars around for a few laps, however the track was in use at the time and this meant we could only get photos out the front. I really wish the track was open so we could take these cars around it! After that Chika took us to some sight seeing spots for some photos, however by this stage it was incredibly foggy (maybe 20m visibility) and pouring with rain.

At the end of the day I was craving more from these cars. I adore the GTR for its amazing technology and power. This car is so fun to drive at the limits of it's cornering ability etc! However the NSX was just awesome with it's smaller, low and race car feel and it's incredible engine note. The NSX at Fun2Drive was very raw in the sense that it didn't even have power steering. No car I've ever been in has had an engine that sounds as good as it to! Enjoy the photos I took

Comment

fun2drive! good to see that nsx still going strong. did chika take you to the initial D final scene touge?

"Because in a split second, it's gone" ~Ayrton Senna

Comment

Originally posted by PG_DC5 View Post
                            fun2drive! good to see that nsx still going strong. did chika take you to the initial D final scene touge?
                            He did take us there, it was very cool! On one part there were fresh tyre marks leading straight off the edge of a cliff

Comment

That's so awesome.
                              ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by Beatz View Post
                                He did take us there, it was very cool! On one part there were fresh tyre marks leading straight off the edge of a cliff
                                Hehe it's so fun man. Even though I did it a year ago I can still remember it exactly. Good decision!
                                Ps.how cool is it when chika's legacy tripods in the corners

"Because in a split second, it's gone" ~Ayrton Senna

Comment

Working...
                                X