No announcement yet.

Andy's Satin Silver DC5R.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I followed your ek thread back on jdmst man. Had no idea you updated to a dc5.
    Just read start to finish and loving the updates you've done!

The rash on that rim is very easily fixed as well don't fear

Comment

Originally posted by Toddxxx View Post
      I followed your ek thread back on jdmst man. Had no idea you updated to a dc5.
      Just read start to finish and loving the updates you've done!

The rash on that rim is very easily fixed as well don't fear
      Haha thanks bro! Your upgrade was sick as well! Yummy s2k

YOOOO everyone. Been few and far between mods.. but couple minor changes have happened.

First off, my previously ordered from months ago mugen radiator and oil caps arrived! Wanted to bling up the previously very dull engine bay a little bit haha.

Secondly, I decided to go in another direction in terms of my exhaust. I decided to purchase a Spoon N1 catback from a forum member here in order to complete my full spoon exhaust from header-back. Pretty excited about the N1 but at the same time, sad that I have to let the Invidia go, it was a nice sounding exhaust and never drew any unwanted attention.

That's the only photo I have. Sorry about the lack of photos, was too excited and just wanted it fitted ASAP. Car was ofcourse back at SYP headquarters where Shak and Hau carried out the duties in professional and very fast manner. These guys are getting quite pro at swapping out exhausts . After it was fitted, started up the car and damn the thing is 1000x louder than the invidia haha, smiles all round driving it home, car sounds very angry now >.

Oh and I cold started it this morning and it felt like my whole garage was vibrating, very solid pick-me-up strategy in the morning if you're looking cut back on caffeine and to steer away from coffee like myself.

That's all, thanks for reading! And special thanks to the SYP boys for their advice and work on the spoon n1! Until next time.. (got some audio gear coming but is it worth putting in my build thread? haha)
      Last edited by McDognalds; 25-06-14, 02:21 AM.
      > http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...894#post254894

Comment

nice. Spoon N1 is my fav exhaust for sure. Your car is popping and back firing alot now? feather the gas a bit! haha
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
          nice. Spoon N1 is my fav exhaust for sure. Your car is popping and back firing alot now? feather the gas a bit! haha
          Yeah it does, such an amazing sound. Car sounds mean now hahah. It's your spoon n1 Alex. Shak used to own it too.

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
            Yes this is your old exhaust Alex! Funny how parts travel around Australia and back home again

I think we've swapped exhausts around about ten times now so hopefully we have the hang of it by now haha :P

Thanks for the awesome red slurpee dude
            Shak's S2000

Comment

I love that exhaust crackle & popping sound! I deliberately do it sometimes.
              ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
                I love that exhaust crackle & popping sound! I deliberately do it sometimes.
                What a hoon! Hehe

Comment

Working...
                X