Freakygeek's new ride - Project: NSX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cartoon View Post
    Let me know when u wanna skinn your interior in cf Fk paying shipping from the USA
    Cheers man. Yeah I'm considering doing a few parts in CF but not going overboard

Originally posted by 45SET View Post
    Looking great man. Just going with the red... or with all the NA1R parts you're getting... CW?

Also, thats a MINT Camaro in the background.
    Sticking with Formula Red. It's like the classic NSX colour to me now and while I never liked red cars it has grown on me for the NSX, especially with a black roof.

The Camaro is indeed awesome. I'll get more pics of it for you guys. It is getting an engine swap at the moment
    | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Originally posted by 45SET View Post
      Also, thats a MINT Camaro in the background.
      Pic of Camaro as promised

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

What a beast.
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

I love Camaro's! My dad use to own a 1969 1/2. They also don't look massive like the reast of the late 60's, early 70's American muscle cars.

Comment

Some more progress made tonight, began removing all components and wiring from under the bonnet in prep for paint.

Before:

After:

Front harness:

Still got a few things to get out of the way.

Also made a decision the other day to retrofit the 2000+ model NSX ABS unit. This unit performs much better in every way and saves around 8kg total.

I just couldn't bring myself to reinstall the problematic old tech heavy original unit into a freshly painted bay.

Old vs. New ABS unit shown here... a lot changes in 10 years!!

Comment

Great work, love the dedication in upgrading to the later ABS. By all reports the early high pressure Honda systems are a bit crap.

Comment

Very nice!
                BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
                NSEX

Comment

Nicely done.

Comment

Well this week has been a big week for the NSX.

I'll let the pics do the talking.

Comment

Primer dried. ..

Last edited by freakygeek; 13-08-14, 12:25 PM.

Comment

That's not red, are you changing colour?
                        02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Originally posted by gunpoons View Post
                          That's not red, are you changing colour?
                          That's primer

Comment

Yay! Keep it going Cambo!
                            Shak's S2000

Comment

Originally posted by freakygeek View Post
                              That's primer
                              Good, that's good, I was starting to panic
                              02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Originally posted by gunpoons View Post
                                Good, that's good, I was starting to panic
                                Hehe yeah... It'll be sexy red. R77 the classic NSX colour.

Comment

Working...
                                X