X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Symphorced View Post
    Is the kangaroo ok?
    Holy shit! I hope the kangaroo is okay. Was it still alive? Did you call for help?

Comment

Originally posted by butter View Post
      Holy shit! I hope the kangaroo is okay. Was it still alive? Did you call for help?
      the kangaroo was fine, it hopped away when i got out, i had to swerve and brake exessively so that i didn't hit it head on, so it swiped the front of my car instead of hitting it. I'm still pretty shocked as honestly it came out of no where and didn't expect it.
      Im pretty annoyed because honestly, after the wheels i was done with the car for a while, i loved how it looked and performed so was just gona maintain it to save up more funds, but this just set me back
      As for the car, the bonnet was dinted and bar is cracked as well as the fender dinted. For now I've found a new bonnet and picked it up and installed it, CW is a hard colour to find so all that honda world had in stock was a black one, which was the next best thing, so i went ahead and bought it.
      As I'm low on funds I'm gona leave the bonnet black until i have enough to repair the front bar and fender, tbh kinda liking the new white and black colour scheme now. Also did a diy "vyets" style cable tie repair to my front bar to stop it from damaging further, i will have pics up soon guys and thanks again for all the replys
      S2000 TRACK/DAILY BUILD

Comment

Glad to hear the kangaroo (and you) is okay!
        At least the car isn't written off!

Don't worry about cosmetic damage man. No need to spend more money on it.
        As long as it gets you to A to B.

Was it your white front bumper or silver front bumper that was on the car when you hit the kangaroo?
        Last edited by butter; 27-03-14, 09:10 PM.

Comment

damnn the kangaroo was mirin hard..
          but lucky no one was hurt in the process ! good luck with getting the car back to it's original broo

Comment

Originally posted by butter View Post
            Glad to hear the kangaroo (and you) is okay!
            At least the car isn't written off!

Don't worry about cosmetic damage man. No need to spend more money on it.
            As long as it gets you to A to B.

Was it your white front bumper or silver front bumper that was on the car when you hit the kangaroo?
            My white one man, I knew I should've left the track bumper on a bit longer

Well this is how the car looks atm guys

Also amongst all this I've managed to swap my toda catback exhaust for a js racing 60rr. Thanks to tuann for accepting the straight swap and I'm loving the louder and more aggressive sounding js racing!
            S2000 TRACK/DAILY BUILD

Comment

Do you have another pair of jacks. Its quite dangerous just working under the car with just the support from a hydraulic jack. It could fail and you could potentially be crushed mate. (Excuse the safety advisor)

Comment

Originally posted by Norm View Post
                Do you have another pair of jacks. Its quite dangerous just working under the car with just the support from a hydraulic jack. It could fail and you could potentially be crushed mate. (Excuse the safety advisor)
                Haha, yes I did end up putting 2 more jacks for the rear, just got excited when the exhaust came and took the picture before I installed it
                Thanks for your concern, and it is good advice for anyone working on their cars!
                S2000 TRACK/DAILY BUILD

Comment

Originally posted by jdm.itr View Post
                  Also amongst all this I've managed to swap my toda catback exhaust for a js racing 60rr. Thanks to tuann for accepting the straight swap and I'm loving the louder and more aggressive sounding js racing!
                  ]
                  Looks like a 60RS/C304R to me? As far as I'm aware, the 60RR is header-back and has no resonator.
                  Last edited by Symphorced; 31-03-14, 08:24 PM.

Comment

- rr are header back and no resonator
                    - rs are cat back

Comment

Originally posted by Symphorced View Post
                      Looks like a 60RS/C304R to me? As far as I'm aware, the 60RR is header-back and has no resonator.
                      Originally posted by Toddxxx View Post
                      - rr are header back and no resonator
                      - rs are cat back

Thanks guys, looks like you guys are right, new to the js , does anyone have the RR? Tbh for street the RS is already pretty loud for me atm, doubt anyone would want anything louder haha
                      S2000 TRACK/DAILY BUILD

Comment

Originally posted by jdm.itr View Post
                        Thanks guys, looks like you guys are right, new to the js , does anyone have the RR? Tbh for street the RS is already pretty loud for me atm, doubt anyone would want anything louder haha
                        I do, 70RR header back, no muffler. It's stupid loud, way too much for the street! You'd be asking to get pulled over with it LOL hence why I have got a muffler put on it ~

Comment

Clean yo inbox !

Comment

Recently I came across a carbon bonnet for a very cheap price so I couldn't resist!

Car looks so aggressive with no bonnet haha, love it.
                            On Sunday I decided to head to the east side for a meet, my cop free trouble run had finally ended when I got pulled over in the eastside, near dandenong. HWP, so I knew I was in trouble, but honestly, never met someone that was so rude in my life, so from this I got a major defect with rwc

I've only got a week to clear it so I have no idea how to do it, but I won't let this get me down, the car will be back to it's original state ASAP!
                            Here are some photos from the meet, enjoy guys!

S2000 TRACK/DAILY BUILD

Comment

Dayum, that ass is hot.
                              > http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...894#post254894

Comment

Time for an update guys, so as I got defected had to return the car pretty much to stock, spent the night changing everything back, and thanks for my mates for lending me some parts to clear the defect.

Recently not much has been done to the car, just did a service, no better feeling than driving the car on fresh fluids and plugs
                                Also while the car was jacked up I thought I'd have a go at pulling my guards out a bit, since I'm getting new fenders soon I thought I'd give it a crack

This has given me a bit more clearance and was a good learning experience for me.
                                After that it was time to change my brake pads, which were well overdue as you can see from these photos. They lasted me quite a while, 2 track days and a year of daily driving. Thanks to Andrew for the help and supplying pads!

Next up was time for an interior exterior detail, in preparation for Honda Network

And finally just some pictures from recent photoshoots I've had

With Uni and work its been hard to attend to the car but at the end of the day it is my pride and joy/daily so I've been doing my best to maintain it.
                                Starting to prep the car for trackdays in July and August, I've been itching to hit the track again so hopefully I can get ready in time!
                                Last edited by jdm.itr; 16-06-14, 08:04 PM.
                                S2000 TRACK/DAILY BUILD

Comment

Working...
                                X