Tricky's EP3R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tricky's EP3R

Hi guys I've already introduced myself in the forum yesturday but I would like to show what I've done to my car from stock to what it is now and what it would be in the future. But for those who don't know my names Duc

So far I've only done things to rice it up a little, but I'm going to slap in a injen CAI soon
    once I have more funds I will most probably get headers, exhaust, ect ect.

This was when it was first purchased completely stock

This is what it is now, i need some suspension work to dump it a little :P
    added mugen lip & advan RGI's

yesturday was a hot day in melb so I thought I'd do a little diy paint job on my centre console and change it to matte black
    also bought myself a skunk 2 gear knob :P

yes i know i need to invest into a new headunit

Nice Duc!
    Shak's S2000

Comment

Damnnn, nice

Comment

Nice - and I like the simplicity of the matt console
        1988 CRX
        1999 Integra Type R
        2020 Civic Type R

Comment

So I haven't updated about what's been going on with my ep3r since I've first uploaded but here's what I've done to it

So first of all this is what my car looked like january 11th 2013

and then the worst thing possible happened to my Advan RGI's
          I went to get my tyres changed and when It got back to me this is what has happened to it.

I've been trying to find second hand RGI's online but they are so darn hard to find in pairs

So basically what I did was I saw cheap Volk Racing GTU's 17x7's +42 offset and just decided to run on those until I find myself a new pair of rgs

So after that I've been able to have a little extra spending money so I bought myself a INJEN CAI my first performance mod :P

Well not a little extra.. A Lot extra because I was about to also afford genuine 04+ facelift headlights (non-hid) but I've done the conversion to hid and this is what the badboy looks like now

After a long think and alot of consideration, I've decided to do my cosmetic mods before my performance mods because I wanted to turn it into a beauty, then a beast :P

So I did it, I purchased a mugen wing and a mugen grill as well and oh boy my missus wasn't happy about that at all hehehe
          this is how it looked like when I first got the wing on and then attempting the grill afterwards

So after all the ricing was done to my car, this is what the final result is

but a first I'll give you guys a glance of when I first purchased my car :P

Before:

After:

notice the little scratch on my rear bumper? I got rear ended a little Also I decided to paint the blade black like eskimofighter :P

and that's what my car looks like today

So what I've basically done to my car is just added

-Injen CAI
          -OEM 04+ facelift headlights + 8000k HID KIT (didn't want to risk it and get 10k ><)
          -Mugen Grill
          -Mugen Wing

Next on my agenda for my car is;

-coilovers (I would really appreciate it if you guys could help me choose a good brand :P)
          -cai manifold
          -headers
          -exhaust
          -engine mounts
          -sway bars
          -Hondata KPRO

but of course the best mod of all, A clubITR Sticker! :P which I will be ordering soon
          I prob wont get all these things done this year but once I do I will slowly update you guys

Thanks for reading guys, hope you enjoyed my update!

Comment

Car looks good mate, shame about what happen to the RG's!
            Nice updates
            S2000 TRACK/DAILY BUILD

Comment

Awesome update dude. Did you ever sell your stock rims and tyres? I've been hunting for ep3r rims for a while now.
              Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

Nice. Love that wing.
                ClubITR | Like

Comment

thanks for the praise guys

Originally posted by knobosaurus View Post
                  Awesome update dude. Did you ever sell your stock rims and tyres? I've been hunting for ep3r rims for a while now.
                  sorry man, I traded eskimofighter my rims + cash his way for the rgs ><

Comment

Did not know you had a build thread, haha. Keep up the good work. Shame about the wheel. I'll be on the look out for a pair for you on Yahoo auctions!
                    1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

Looking good, were you at winton track day at the start of this year?

Comment

Looking great. Love the mugen grill and wing..absolutely amazing

Comment

I have a set of RG's in 17x8.5 +31, pretty aggresive for an EP3 but would be sweet! PM me if you are interested ...

Comment

^ easy fit.

Btw nice update
                            Instagram: @ictorv2 & @00zaku

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen_AUS View Post
                              I have a set of RG's in 17x8.5 +31, pretty aggresive for an EP3 but would be sweet! PM me if you are interested ...
                              Iv got a set of 17x8.5 +31 advan rgs as well lol. very nice wheels
                              163KW Daily Driven

Comment

Working...
                              X