Tricky's EP3R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eskimo_firefighter View Post
    Did not know you had a build thread, haha. Keep up the good work. Shame about the wheel. I'll be on the look out for a pair for you on Yahoo auctions!
    hahah thanks heaps bro I'll need all the help I can get searching for those bad boys :P

Originally posted by Trickster View Post
    Looking good, were you at winton track day at the start of this year?
    Narh havn't been to winton yet but I do plan to in the future once I get some performance mods happening XD

Originally posted by aTR View Post
    Looking great. Love the mugen grill and wing..absolutely amazing
    thanks alot! I never really liked the grille but I saw it on another ep3 with facelift headlights so i decided i should definately get it :P

Originally posted by Stephen_AUS View Post
    I have a set of RG's in 17x8.5 +31, pretty aggresive for an EP3 but would be sweet! PM me if you are interested ...
    haha if you sell it in pairs I might consider it but i doubt you would XD I used to run on the same specs as well for the fronts haha

Originally posted by stienerv2 View Post
    ^ easy fit.

Btw nice update
    thanks man!

Originally posted by 0PSI View Post
    Iv got a set of 17x8.5 +31 advan rgs as well lol. very nice wheels
    I know they're so nice! My rears atm are 17x7 though

Comment

nice car man.

can I ask where you got the Mugen Wing and Grill from? been busting my balls tryin to find them...

Comment

Haha looks exactly like how Peter's car was. Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by [daan] View Post
          nice car man.

can I ask where you got the Mugen Wing and Grill from? been busting my balls tryin to find them...
          Ive decided I may sell wing ; )
          1995 Honda Civic EG (K20)
          1998 Nissan 180SX Type X (SR20)
          2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Emission Monster)

RHCP
          F1 Nut

Comment

Originally posted by Symphorced View Post
            Haha looks exactly like how Peter's car was. Nice!
            haha yeah he's the reason why I picked up a ep3r instead of a dc5r :P

Originally posted by dnapol View Post
            Ive decided I may sell wing ; )
            [daan]: I recommend buying dnapol's one :P buying a new one costs too much $$$ and hurts the wallet quite abit!

Comment

Oh hells yeah. Original brand new is not gonna happen for me. Napo, let me know if you wana ditch it!

Comment

Just a little update guys,

So I got bored and I wanted to do something to my car, So I painted the number plate section and a little part of my grill and stuck a mugen badge on

and now I feel like I'm officially a member with this

Comment

Nice update, car is coming along great!
                  Have a read of my build thread

Comment

By the way tricky, what do you mean by a CAI manifold? And you should head out to the track with the car as it is. Stock type R's have a lot of potential and still fun. Don't need all those modifications to have fun.
                    1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

Originally posted by eskimo_firefighter View Post
                      By the way tricky, what do you mean by a CAI manifold? And you should head out to the track with the car as it is. Stock type R's have a lot of potential and still fun. Don't need all those modifications to have fun.
                      well you told me yourself if I get a cai manifold I can pump out moaaaarrrr powahhh once i kpro it I guess it's true maybe you can take me and train me in the passenger seat D

Comment

Originally posted by tricky View Post
                        well you told me yourself if I get a cai manifold I can pump out moaaaarrrr powahhh once i kpro it I guess it's true maybe you can take me and train me in the passenger seat D
                        Just a heads up. A cold air intake and manifold are two different things. The intake manifold is what you bolt your cold air intake to with a throttle body to let air into the engine. Whilst the cold air intake is simply a replacement pipe of your stock aitbox that has a filter on the end and sits near the base of your bar to generate a cold air feed for the engine

RHCP
                        F1 Nut

Comment

Haha, don't think I said that. What I probably said was to replace your intake manifold with an RBC or RRC intake manifold, but would require cutting some of your radiator support.

Originally posted by dnapol View Post
                          Just a heads up. A cold air intake and manifold are two different things. The intake manifold is what you bolt your cold air intake to with a throttle body to let air into the engine. Whilst the cold air intake is simply a replacement pipe of your stock aitbox that has a filter on the end and sits near the base of your bar to generate a cold air feed for the engine
                          ^^^ What this boss said.
                          1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

thanks for educating me guys i still have a lot to learn!

Comment

thanks for educating me guys i still have a lot to learn!
                              You remind me of myself a year ago. Youll learn quick don't worry

RHCP
                              F1 Nut

Comment

Nice ride, we met at peters the night i picked up the Coilovers, you happen to have a guide on wiring up the facelift headlights up bud?
                                and when you activate your hi beams do the low beams stay on too?

Comment

Working...
                                X