No announcement yet.

John Lor DC2R Special.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wish i could drive it too! are there any videos of the car on the track? or any videos inside? i want to hear the car!!!

Comment

We met in November, but it wasn’t our first encounter. You belonged to someone else then, and so I didn’t take much notice. Late last year you came back into my life and we finally got the chance.

At first, it was surreal, exciting, and like a child with a new toy, I wanted to take you everywhere and show you off. As the relationship grew so did my feelings and fascination. I wanted more; go on a deeper level, find out your limits, push your buttons, see what made you tick and especially find that sweet spot.

The first time I got to take you out, I had my doubts about you, from what I knew and heard I wasn’t too sure or convinced, and by the end of our little rendezvous, I was completely blown away and you were something else; something special, something I won’t ever forget.

Like most typical relationships, we had our ups and downs but you never once left me stranded, even after several times of pushing you to your limits. You just took it in your stride; never complaining once.

What you did well, in your own unique way, you taught me about myself. You never made your points too obvious; always holding your cards close to chest. Instead silently sending messages to my subconscious, allowing me to discover them in my own time.

It’s sad to see you go, but I know for that short period, it was worth having you in my life, you opened my eyes and have made a difference in the way I see and think about things. Would I change anything? Hell No! Would I do it again? Hell yes! x1000

I hope the best for you and who ever you meet.

Farewell

Comment

John Lor DC2R Special.

So is this about the girl
        Or the car?

Comment

He's obviously talking about Linda :P

I thought this was Zi's car?

Comment

No way ... very short period of ownership! But I like the way you described the feelings and the use of photography and ideas there, awesome to read!

Comment

John Lor DC2R Special.

This is still a better love story than twilight

Comment

Originally posted by fr4n View Post
                this is still a better love story than twilight
                qft

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen_AUS View Post
                  No way ... very short period of ownership! But I like the way you described the feelings and the use of photography and ideas there, awesome to read!
                  this!

Comment

John Lor DC2R Special.

Well I'm glad you got to experience a DC2R. It definitely is a special car.
                    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Re: John Lor DC2R Special.

Girls come and go. Not DC2Rs, hold on to her :P

On a serious note, as everyone has said, that was a great read. Sad to hear you're moving on.

Comment

John Lor are you Hmong?

Comment

Working...
                        X