Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376474902.185661.jpg
    Street Circuit Lifestyle - Official distributor for PasswordJDM sales@streetcircuitlifestyle.com.au

teamGROUNDzero
    http://www.teamgroundzero.org

Comment

Very very nice. I can almost remember the car when I last saw it
      Can't wait
      i-Vtec!!

Comment

Originally posted by blueys45 View Post
        Very very nice. I can almost remember the car when I last saw it
        Can't wait
        Came a long way since u seen her last. Plenty to do still but
        Street Circuit Lifestyle - Official distributor for PasswordJDM sales@streetcircuitlifestyle.com.au

teamGROUNDzero

Comment

Originally posted by cartoon View Post
          Came a long way since u seen her last. Plenty to do still but
          But looking good! :thumbup:
          i-Vtec!!

Comment

that cage looks nice! cars looking good fielding!

Comment

Originally posted by amee-reb View Post
              that cage looks nice! cars looking good fielding!
              Thanks cuz

I had a couple of issues getting to the engineers so talking with MPS garage they will sort out the engineering for me. Had to tow the car back there yesterday afternoon after a troublesome day!

Got a few little things ill need to sort out. Mirror motors are not working properly any more (nfi why), head deck arrives next week, Oem parts arrive today I think and my new sender cable for my fuel gauge arrived as its picking up noise.

After I fix these I need to adjust one door as its to low and have body form fit the lip kit for me.
              Suspension is due in later this month and all new bushings will go in her then I think ok almost done except for a few custom interior items I'm going to produce

Thanks for the support guys!

teamGROUNDzero

Comment

big project + big baby indeed ...very nice project kaz

Comment

Engineer booked in for sat. Lets see if I make it there this time

teamGROUNDzero

Comment

I got mine booked in tomorrow. Hopefully they don't have too much else to comment on other than the stuff I already know lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Norm View Post
                      I got mine booked in tomorrow. Hopefully they don't have too much else to comment on other than the stuff I already know lol.
                      Best of luck. I'm in the same boat hoping all goes well.

Got my insurance sorted today to. Love being over 30 for that!

teamGROUNDzero

Comment

Took the car to the engineer yesterday. Guy seems ok, understands that the blue slip guy checks the stuff he should, the link slip guy does the same so the engineer checks the stuff that needs to e engineered (I like his theory)

He had a quick look over the car and could not find anything that stood out or would be an instant fail. I need to fax (yeah he old school) all the brands and suppliers I have used and hopefully on Monday I get the cert along with rego on Tuesday

teamGROUNDzero

Comment

Took the car to the engineer yesterday. Guy seems ok, understands that the blue slip guy checks the stuff he should, the link slip guy does the same so the engineer checks the stuff that needs to e engineered (I like his theory)

He had a quick look over the car and could not find anything that stood out or would be an instant fail. I need to fax (yeah he old school) all the brands and suppliers I have used and hopefully on Monday I get the cert along with rego on Tuesday
                          Its coming along nicely fielding. Cant wait to see this beast
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hau View Post
                            Its coming along nicely fielding. Cant wait to see this beast
                            I'm pushing to be able to bring it out on tues night it's still a bit messy and needs a little work but on the road is a good start

teamGROUNDzero

Comment

If not, hire a tow truck for a few hours and bring it to the meet :P haha hope it does make it though
                              BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                              APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                              Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
                              NSEX

Comment

Did you need to get emissions test?
                                I have been ringing around Newcastle for an engineer cert and I was told I need to get db test for exhaust, drive to sydney for emissions test and then he can engineer it

If you have any advice on this it would be great.

Comment

Working...
                                X