"BOOYAH" is coming back baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"BOOYAH" is coming back baby!

Now felix is busting my balls for this, I will update it in line with the thread on www.teamgroundzero.org
    We will also be putting up a "garage" thread with some shots of the clubs cars and their builds.

So felix, just for you mate here it is!

I own a 96 GSI that I purchased from Qball (some of you might know him). Now this was not my first teg or my first honda. I have been playing with hondas for over 10 years now, it all started in 2000 when I put a h22a into a 1989 Honda prelude. Ever since then i have never wanted to play with anything but hondas. This integra how ever is a little special.

When I puchased her it was no normal GSI. There was a face lift conversion and a type r b18c7 conversion. Along with spoon brakes, no AC and a few other minor things.

The first thing i did was a track day! then a JDM front followed by a j's racing titanium cat back, stripped interior and removed all thesound dampering.

Lets just say this didnt last long, and the car was stripped down for a full rebuld with a new heart with kpower!

I started to collect parts for the Kswap and the build. Some of the things i wanted were extreamly hard to source. Getting the lip kit i wanted for example proved a problem but was sorted out between the USA and Jimports in Australia. Now the parts list is like way to long to post BUT here is a little run down.

K24 with k20 goodies, mfactory LSD and hybrid bolt in shifter
    Cwest lipkit, wing and eyelids
    Custom DC2 cluster supporting speed hut gauges
    Clock del. with 2 gauge holder for speed hut gauges
    That much password JDM im a rolling promo car for them
    JDM front
    Brakes - undecided
    Wheels - gold Advan RG's
    Suspension work (lots of it)
    Bracing (lots of it)
    Half cage - yet to be purchased

Now before it went to the paint i thought i would test fit the lips and wing and such

Preping for paint

That was the last time i seen my car late last year, I spent 3 weeks in Vietnam during March 2012 and she was painted and buffed during this time. Last thursday she was finally delivered back to me. Dusty, dirty and in new clothes. So i cleaned her and put the front bar and lip on.

Im currently trying to finish my house renos before I put her together (happy wife = happy life) so the car will sit put for a little bit. I also have one final order to do with password JDM. Stay tune for some teasers as the car is reassembled and gets ready for her return!
    Last edited by felixR; 15-04-12, 11:09 AM. Reason: Fixed photos
    Street Circuit Lifestyle - Official distributor for PasswordJDM sales@streetcircuitlifestyle.com.au

teamGROUNDzero
    http://www.teamgroundzero.org

That is one quality build there mate, well done, Looks very tough with the cf bonnet on black!

keep us updated

Comment

all so true, (happy wife = happy life)

great build

Comment

Looks amazing. So clean. Wish I had a JDM front

Comment

Thanks guys. I have seriously been super fussy with this build. Even the inside has been hit with black and gold pearl as it will be visible.

Stay tuned for some of the silly little things I have bought. Password Jdm washers for the bay and such

I'm a fan of carbon on black also. I have carbon vents for both sides of the front bar that I hope to install soon and add to the toughness with out looking tacky
          Street Circuit Lifestyle - Official distributor for PasswordJDM sales@streetcircuitlifestyle.com.au

teamGROUNDzero

Comment

K20 dc2 = winner!

cant wait for more updates

Comment

Originally posted by cartoon View Post
              So felix, just for you mate here it is!
              Love you man. Far out it is looking tough. Finish those house renos asap
              ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy_B View Post
                K20 dc2 = winner!

cant wait for more updates
                It's a K24 DC2!

Also this car seems to be very similar to Anthonys 411DIY K24 DC2R.

Comment

Once the full lip kit and wing are on I don't think it will look like any other build. I have yet to see this lip kit in au personally.

teamGROUNDzero

Comment

Coming together soo well La!! Can't wait till its finish !
                    Moiz
                    無限 teamgroundzero 無限

Comment

ohh yeaah booyah!!
                      Shak's S2000

Comment

fuck yeah!!!! tgz baby!
                        teamGROUNDzero.org

shak - est 2004

Comment

nice workspace too
                          ... retired/

Comment

Nice car! Good to see another well built Honda in the works
                            BYP Racing & Developments
                            Sales - Performance parts - Tuning - Race Prep - Engine Builds - Gearbox Upgrade - Car Set-up - Consultancy

Email - benny@bypracing.com
                            STREET - TRACK - DRAG

Comment

Hay tinkerbell. Wish the work space was mine and not my olds

Benson I'll need to call u guys soon and get some parts I'll put a list together and come see u guys.

teamGROUNDzero

Comment

Working...
                              X