Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paulieee_R View Post
    Update:

Authentic Mugen seat covers are in to prevent further damage to the recaros. They were a gift from a group of friends along with this for my birthday last month. Best cake ever!

[ATTACH]5102[/ATTACH][ATTACH]5103[/ATTACH][ATTACH]5104[/ATTACH]
    that is the coolest car cake ive ever seen

Comment

All right, so another update after months of doing nothing to the car and showing up to major events...

Recently went to Jax at Smithfield where they fixed up my alignment, the guys there are the absolute best! Am now running -2 on the fronts and -2.5 on the rears. I was running a strange setup after taking my car to Wholesale Suspension in Penrith, apparently I was running -1 on the front passenger side, and -2.5 on the front driver's side, while running -3 on the rear left and -2 on the rear right. I had a whole lot of toe out on both sides as well making my tyre wear even worse!

But anyway...

I finally got a hold of my coils. Second hand. They are 2 weeks old, thanks to the boys at JDMYard, I got it for a lot less than they're worth brand new!

Am still in the process of making arrangements to install it due to work commitments, but I hope it will done within the next two weeks.

So I'm gonna have to go back to Jax soon and do another alignment...

A lot of people are surprised when they find out I'm not on coils yet...

Comment

Whenever I see your car Paul I always think it's lowered on coilovers. You must have lowering springs or something :P
        Shak's S2000

Comment

Yeah man, it's on Lovells Lowering Springs, I only found that out about 2 months ago. I've always wondered what springs they were.

Comment

So a lot of people don't know this, but my car has been on lowering springs the entire 5 years that I've owned it.

But things have just changed! Recently got a great deal on a set of Silvers NEOMAX Coilovers, and just couldn't wait any longer than 3 days to install them!

Next up is an alignment and camber adjustment!

Comment

Hot
              Integra Type R
              Integra Type S
              S2000

Comment

Looks mad!
                BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
                NSEX

Comment

Sitting so much nicer at the front now.
                  Get onto Chris and we'll oraganise a red v blue shoot. kgo

Comment

Your car looks great Paul!

Let me know if you ever want to fix up that v-lip of yours so it sits better, I'll be happy to help out.
                    Shak's S2000

Comment

Originally posted by Shakeel View Post

Let me know if you ever want to fix up that v-lip of yours so it sits better, I'll be happy to help out.
                      If I buy one can you help me fit it?

cutting things makes me so nervous

Comment

fuahhhhh looks good paul!!!
                        Have a read of my build thread

Comment

help me too??

Comment

Thanks guys! Stoked that I finally got them! She's sitting so damn low now that my exhaust is just scraping on every damn speed bump and that's at an angle at like 2km/h...

I might take you up on that offer, but first I need to find out if I may be replacing the Type R lip with something much nicer. =P

Originally posted by shaunKElaser View Post
                            Sitting so much nicer at the front now.
                            Get onto Chris and we'll oraganise a red v blue shoot. kgo
                            Haha, defs need to organise a shoot soon. I've got a week off coming up next week, should hit up ANZ Stadium!

Comment

Looking tough in red
                              Little red riding hood of the hills
                              Keep the updates coming man

Comment

Cars looking great Paul!! As if you weren't on coilovers before! Wouldn't even notice haha
                                S2000 TRACK/DAILY BUILD

Comment

Working...
                                X