Which lip mate? Lol

Comment

Oz Striker's Type S

What lip mate?
        Last edited by Khy; 25-05-14, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Khy View Post
          What lip mate?
          Are you asking me? It doesn't have a lip at the moment, doesn't even have a front bar right now lol

Comment

wow ryan. just caught up on the thread. coming back BIGGER and better! lovin' it. keep it up!!

Comment

Originally posted by danielj View Post
              wow ryan. just caught up on the thread. coming back BIGGER and better! lovin' it. keep it up!!
              Thanks Daniel!

Comment

Good to see your finally up and going again Ryan.. must of had some sort of other reason to get back on it ay lol...
                by the way, im really looking forward to how your kit comes out

Comment

Originally posted by MYDC5R View Post
                  Good to see your finally up and going again Ryan.. must of had some sort of other reason to get back on it ay lol...
                  by the way, im really looking forward to how your kit comes out
                  Thanks Carl, the more motivation the better yeah me too! Hopefully we can get a track day in before the end of the year!

Comment

Loving the new updates. Keep up the awesome work!!
                    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
                      Loving the new updates. Keep up the awesome work!!
                      Thanks Felix!

Comment

updates?!?

Comment

Originally posted by spray2020 View Post
                          updates?!?
                          Sorry for the lack of updates, it always just slips my mind. I'll get one up around next Monday as I've got a fair bit of time to work on it in the next few days!

Comment

Hi guys, here's a quick update on the progress of the new body. Most of you will look at it and think that not much has been done but believe me I'm up to a few hundred hours of sanding and counting, it's so time consuming. 6 powered sanders have met their fate in the process now so I've decided to hand sand instead which is actually giving a much more even finish and also not costing as much money, it's a bit of a work out doing it for half a day too! Here's some photos anyway

I've been constantly refining the shape to get it right and i think it's looking a lot better now. There's still a bit more work to do on this side but it shouldn't be long before it's finished and i can move on to completing the other side! I'll get another update up once the other side is started.

Ryan

Comment

That's amazing.
                              ClubITR | Like

Comment

well done Ryan looks great!

Comment

Working...
                                X