No announcement yet.

Integra Type S - My Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-2.5 all around for now. I am plannning on a 235/40 or 245/40 upnfront. I will leave the 225/45 in the rear
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Comment

This guy and his meaty tyres. Nice Alex
      Instagram: @ictorv2 & @00zaku

Comment

Adjusted the first post to remove the mods that were originall on my car.

Looking to possibly hit a track day later this year. unsure when but maybe in sep//oct ;p
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

Julie told me that the wheels are almost black. Excited to get the snowfoam lance and high pressure hose out this Sunday and get them wheels clean!

apart from that, whats next for my car - keeping an eye out for a used honda oem lsd from yahoo auctions and just wait unti lthe clutch is worn before the gearbox overhaul begins!

apart from that, I find it refreshing that I have managed to steer away from modding the car etc. I am not in a position to purchase a second property and have been throwing a few speculatives out on stocks on the ASX. I do miss hitting vtec and listening to that grumble and backfire of the Spoon N1 though.
          Integra Type R
          Integra Type S
          S2000

Comment

Mate, I think you are just in luck. I have my OEM LSD from my DC5R which was taken out from the car only 10,000km or less. Let me know if you want it and I can do a pretty good price for you!

Comment

hey bro whats your specs on the re30's

Comment

Stepehen i pm you

17x9.5+22 and 17x9+22
                Integra Type R
                Integra Type S
                S2000

Comment

Did you have headers too? My ep doesn't back fire lol
                  Instagram: @ictorv2 & @00zaku

Comment

Ahh yes, I had Toda Headers
                    Integra Type R
                    Integra Type S
                    S2000

Comment

car looks even better in person. was nice to bump into you couple of sundays back man, seriously sweet looking ride!

how come you didn't keep the wavetrac alex?
                      also, if youre planning to hit the track, should grab a bunch of us to go

Comment

Ahh thanks robbie! Good seeing u too man. We all should
                        I parted out everythibg i had with the car with full intention of selling. No luck so decided to rebuy all the drivetrain parts and going to go low budget n grab a oem lsd.... pretty tied up atm in terms of cash flow. Yearly bonus comming up though
                        Integra Type R
                        Integra Type S
                        S2000

Comment

Ahh sucks man. Market's a bit slow eh?

On the bright side you get to extend the relationship with your Type S. Who knows? You might've been regret if it got sold =)
                          Ah yehh. Any luck on the OEM LSD?

Which track day were you thinking of going to?
                          Cartoon posted an event to a ClubITR track day. Looks good, all to ourselves.. for a price though :P

Comment

Well julie drives the car so any plans of selling are now seized.

No real rush for the lsd as the clitch still feels good.

Not gonna be in for a track day for awhile
                            Integra Type R
                            Integra Type S
                            S2000

Comment

Nothing stopping you from getting the car on bricks in Julie's driveway while you get those luscious coilovers off for sale
                              Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

His coils aren't for sale anymore,lol
                                BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                                APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                                Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
                                NSEX

Comment

Working...
                                X